DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64brxh/educational) has announced the addition of the "Educational Technology Companies Providing Online Teaching Tools - Market Intelligence" report to their offering.
The report discusses strategies of major educational technology companies across the globe, and present them in form of key trends. It is targeted toward educational technology companies as well as investors - to help them make informed decisions. The report is beneficial for similar companies and investors, who want to understand the growth and expansion strategies, adopted by the market leaders in their segment.
Global educational technology space has seen high interest and investments in educational technology companies providing online teaching tools. These tools include teaching solutions, assessment solutions, software and tools for schools and higher education institutions, and other tools to help teachers and educators in imparting digital or online education.
68% of all the activities in the online teaching tools and assessment space happened in the US in 2015, followed by 10% in India, and 6% in Canada. Several companies are growing their businesses by introducing new products and programs, collaborating with other companies, and expanding overseas. Some of the most active sub-segments were assessment and teaching tools; mobile apps for teachers and educators; software and tools providing training to teachers; and platforms aggregating resources for educators.
The online teaching tools space also witnessed collaboration among companies, as well as investments. Out of the 23 investment deals that took place in online teaching tools and assessment companies space in 2015, 74% happened in the US, followed by 17% in India. Further, in 39% of the deals were pertaining to mergers and acquisitions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Growth Strategies by Educational Technology Companies providing Teaching Tools
- New Assessment and Teaching Tools
- Mobile Apps for Educators
- Learning Tools for Educators
- Aggregation of Educators and Learning Resources
- Collaboration among Companies providing Tools for Educators
2. Investments in Educational Technology Companies Providing Teaching Tools
3. Organizations Mentioned in the Report
- Accendere Knowledge Management Services
- Camara Education
- China Education Resources
- Civitas Learning
- CL Educate
- Generation Ready
- Great Oaks Venture Capital
- Horizons Ventures
- Learning House
- Learning Outcomes Solutions
- Lexia Learning
- Liga Edutech
- Macmillan Education
- Millennium Connect Africa
- Quad Partners
- Rosetta Stone
- Safeguard Scientifics
- Samsung Electronics Africa
- Sigrid Education
- Smart Sparrow
- Starfish Retention Solutions
- Terra Dotta
- Zuckerberg Education Ventures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64brxh/educational