NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) is holding its 31st Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Tokyo from Tuesday, April 12 until Thursday, April 14.
WHO: This year’s event will feature Scott O’Malia, Chief Executive Officer of ISDA and Eric Litvack, ISDA Chairman and Managing Director, Head of Regulatory Strategy, Société Générale Global Banking and Investor Solutions, as well as ISDA Board members, leading industry executives and public policy-makers, including:
- Bank of Japan: Masayoshi Amamiya, Executive Director
- Japan Financial Services Agency, Government of Japan: Nobuchika Mori, Commissioner
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group: Nobuyuki Hirano, President & Group CEO
- Mizuho Financial Group: Yasuhiro Sato, President & Group CEO
WHAT: AGM sessions and panels include:
- Leadership Roundtable: Executives from CCPs and exchanges discuss current and expected market trends;
- How derivatives trading will change in the future;
- CCP recovery and resolution;
- Bank risk-taking and resilient market liquidity;
- Key legal developments;
- Preparing for the margin rules.
The ISDA AGM 2016 will also feature a variety of specialist sessions, including in-depth discussions on current and future documentation initiatives in Asia-Pacific, the impact of the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book, the transition to the revised EU Markets in Financial Instruments Direction and associated regulation, and the path towards global data harmonization.
Note: Remarks of all speakers will be simultaneously transmitted in Japanese and English.
Press are invited to attend all social events, including the pre-conference members’ welcome reception on Tuesday, April 12 at 7:30PM at Fish Bank Tokyo and the Chairman’s evening cocktail reception on Wednesday, April 13.
Please note that attendance at the social events is granted on a strictly off-the-record basis and is for social and not for reporting purposes.
|Conference sessions are held on Wednesday, April 13 – Thursday, April 14, 2015. The pre-conference members’ welcome reception is on April 12 at 7:30PM.|
1-12-33 Akasaka, Minato-Ku
Tokyo, 107-0052 JAPAN
Telephone: +81 3 3505 1111
Additional information regarding the Annual General Meeting, including a conference agenda, is available on the Association's website.
Members of the media planning to attend this invitation-only event must register.