DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vhm8p/innovation_and) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Innovation and Adding Value in Tobacco" to their offering.
Faced with the sales volume of cigarettes falling in many advanced economies tobacco companies have traditionally reacted by increasing their presence in the emerging economies of Asia Latin America Eastern Europe Africa and the Middle East. However a more recent trend has been to add greater value to products in North America Western Europe and the advanced economies of Asia.
Benefits of this Report:
- Analyze the prevalence of smoking around the world and how this translates into sales of tobacco products.
- Examine current innovation particularly new product development from some of the world's largest premium cigarette brands.
- Study the market for additive-free and organic products. Although arguably paradoxical the health trend is particularly conspicuous in tobacco.
- Use recommendations on how to target specific demographic groups and need states by way of packaging offering limited editions and storytelling.
- Consider how to achieve branding efficiencies and the prioritization of countries for the global rollout of a new brand or product.
- What proportion of consumers smoke by demographic and by country and how frequently?
- How much is the tobacco industry worth and what are the growth areas to watch?
- What is the focus for new product development and how should this change?
- What specifically can tobacco manufacturers do to appeal to consumers and add value?
How can manufacturers gain a competitive advantage?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vhm8p/innovation_and