ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Predictix announced today that the company experienced extraordinary growth in 2015. Predictix increased its business across all its key disciplines—Merchandise Planning, Assortment and Category Management, Demand Forecasting, Price Optimization and Supply Chain Optimization.
Predictix applications enable the world’s leading retailers—including three of the top 10 U.S. and 5 of the top 15 global retailers—to change the game with cloud-native predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions.
Key milestones for 2015 included the following.
- Predictix experienced over 40% growth in SaaS subscriptions in 2015, a year in which Gartner forecasted a 1.5% decline in retail IT spending worldwide.1
- Predictix implemented Assortment Planning in only 7 months at a top 10 U.S. retailer, an unprecedented feat for a retailer of this size and complexity. The retailer is continuing to expand its work with Predictix.
- The company was selected by a top 10 U.S. grocer to roll out Predictix Assortment Planning and Demand Forecasting applications, with integrated Price Management and prescriptive price investment guidance. The implementation is currently underway.
- Predictix signed 15 Consumer Packaged Goods companies as customers, who collaborate with a top 10 retailer to optimize their demand forecasts and improve in-stock availability and sell-through.
- Gartner, Inc. positioned Predictix as a “Leader” in the 2015 Magic Quadrant Report for Merchandise Assortment Management Applications. Predictix is the only cloud-native solution in the “Leaders” quadrant for 2015.2
Predictix also announced today a strategic partnership with Infor, including a $25 million investment for a minority stake in the company.
“2015 was another extraordinary year for Predictix in every way, and we are building on those successes in 2016 as we continue to accelerate our growth and market momentum,” said Molham Aref, CEO of Predictix. “Predictix is perfectly positioned at the intersection of three major technology trends—cloud, advanced analytics, and self-service—and Predictix applications are delivering sizable profit and revenue growth for the world’s leading retailers.”
Predictix will demonstrate its solutions at Predictix booth #2971 at the NRF Big Show, Jan. 17-19, 2016 at the Javits Convention Center in New York. Predictix is also participating in an Exhibitor BIG !deas Session at NRF, “How Localized Assortments Help The Home Depot Drive Customer/Shareholder Value,” on January 18 at 4:15 p.m., Level 1 Expo Hall, BIG !deas Room 2.
Predictix solutions help its clients, which include 5 of the top 15 global retailers, change the game where it matters most – driving $10s to $100’s of millions in benefits by recommending the assortments customers want; interpreting, forecasting and shaping demand more precisely, and fulfilling the promise of omni-channel retail with cloud-native predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions. Predictix solutions for Merchandise Planning, Assortment and Category Management, Demand Forecasting, Price Optimization and Supply Chain Optimization are changing the way the world’s leading retailers do business.
Learn more at www.predictix.com.
1 “Gartner Says Worldwide IT Spending Across Vertical Industries to Decline 3.5 Percent in 2015,” Sept. 23, 2015 (press release)
2 Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Merchandise Assortment Management Applications, Robert Hetu, Aug. 5, 2015.