DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n98nx5/global_food) has announced the addition of the "Global Food Safety Testing Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Global Food Safety Testing Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.1% in the next 5 years to reach approximately $16.2 billion by 2020.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Food Safety Testing across all the given segments in the research scope. It presents historical market data for 2012, 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts till 2020. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
The market data is gathered from extensive primary research and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope.
The Food Safety Testing Market report provides 100+ data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market forecasts till 2020, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- 3M Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Biocontrol Systems Inc
- DuPont Nutrition and Health
- Eurofins Scientific
- Genevac Ltd
- Micreos Food Safety
- Micro Identification Technologies, Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics Corporation
- Roka Bioscience, Inc.
- Romer Labs, Inc.
- Safe Quality Food Institute (Sqf Institute)
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Food Safety Testing Market, by Testing Technology
5 Food Safety Testing Market, by Contaminants
6 Food Safety Testing Market, by Food Type
7 Food Safety Testing Market, by Geography
8 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n98nx5/global_food