LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--myDevices, the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions company that “simplifies the connected world,” announced today that it will be exhibiting at the IoT Evolution Expo, to be held January 25-28, 2016, at Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Florida. At IoT Evolution, attendees will learn how IoT technologies can be utilized to significantly improve business processes, minimize risk, spur innovation and drive revenue. myDevices will participate in the “Battle of the Platforms,” and CEO Kevin Bromber will speak on two panels. IoT Evolution highlights IoT applications within all vertical markets and will concentrate on edge/fog computing, smart buildings, connected transportation and developers programming.
“We are thrilled to be participating in the IoT Evolution Expo,” said Kevin Bromber, CEO of myDevices, “as the evolution of IoT is a subject that is of keen interest to our customers. We are looking forward to spending time with the community and will be revealing some exciting news for developers at the expo.”
myDevices develops middleware platforms and application solutions for IoT and launched its first offering in October – a customized IoT solution that allows companies that manufacture, sell and support connected devices to efficiently connect products, manage data and interact with their customers.
In the “Battle of the Platforms” myDevices’ platform will compete against IoT solutions from other leading companies. The platforms will be judged on many different criteria, including use-case, data gathering and analytics capabilities, ease of use and business impact.
Bromber will be speaking on two different expo panels:
- Complementing or Competing with Cellular – A number of Low Power Wide Area solutions have come of age that are a natural fit for IoT deployments. This session looks at how these systems are deployed and why cellular companies are taking advantage of the solutions, while other service providers are choosing alternatives.
- Does the Maker Movement Make Product? – The Maker movement makes incredible hacks on RaspberryPi, Arduino and other cool tools, but how do you go from concept to product?
Visit myDevices at IoT Evolution at booth # 1921. You can access Free Expo Plus Passes here.
myDevices develops middleware platforms and application solutions for the Internet of Things that “simplify the connected world.” myDevices customized solutions allow companies that manufacture, sell and support connected devices to efficiently connect products, manage data and interact with their customers. myDevices is the first platform of its kind to offer a back-end connected device solution for the enterprise and an interconnected front-end solution for the end user. myDevices is headquartered in Los Angeles and is a division of Avanquest.
For more information, please visit www.mydevices.com
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media:
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.