PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The top 20 TV episodes on Xfinity On Demand that aired live or on Xfinity On Demand during the week of December 14 – December 20 were:
Big Bang Theory (episode 10), CBS
2. American Horror Story: Hotel (episode 10), FX
3. Keeping Up With the Kardashians (episode 6), E!
4. Love & Hip Hop (premiere), VH1
5. Saturday Night Live (episode 9), NBC
6. Into the Badlands (episode 6), AMC
7. Childhood’s End (premiere), SyFy
8. Homeland (episode 12), Showtime
9. NCIS (episode 11), CBS
10. Fargo (episode 10), FX
11. Supergirl (episode 7), CBS
12. Limitless (episode 11), CBS
13. Chrisley Knows Best (episode 18), USA
14. The Expanse (episode 3), SyFy
15. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (episode 3), Bravo
16. The Expanse (episode 2), SyFy
17. The Affair (episode 12), Showtime
18. Scorpion (episode 12), CBS
19. NCIS: Los Angeles (episode 11), CBS
20. Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance (episode 14), CBS
The top 20 TV series on Xfinity On Demand for the week of December 14 – December 20 were:
Big Bang Theory, CBS
2. Homeland, Showtime
3. Quantico, ABC
4. American Horror Story: Hotel, FX
5. The Expanse, SyFy
6. Fargo, FX
7. Game of Thrones, HBO
8. Into the Badlands, AMC
9. Chrisley Knows Best, USA
10. Keeping Up With the Kardashians, E!
11. Family Guy, FOX
12. The Affair, Showtime
13. The Good Wife, CBS
14. The Voice, NBC
15. Limitless, CBS
16. Childhood’s End, SyFy
17. Empire, FOX
18. Love & Hip Hop, VH1
19. Modern Family, ABC
20. Supergirl, CBS
With nearly 3 billion hours viewed each year, Xfinity On Demand is one of the most viewed platforms for time-shifting on TV. It includes 66,000 choices, including a growing collection of current season TV shows and hit movies, many now available to own and access anytime.
Ranking for the top 20 TV episodes is based on the total Xfinity On Demand views on the TV within seven days of an in-season show’s original airing. Shows marked with an (*) indicate it premiered on Xfinity On Demand in advance of the live airing. Shows airing new episodes back-to-back are counted together. Views of most broadcast and cable programming within the first three days are included in Nielsen L+3 ratings.
Ranking for the top 20 TV series is based on cumulative past or current episode views of any TV series on Xfinity On Demand. This includes programming that is no longer airing as well.
Both lists are inclusive of all TV programming across broadcast, cable and premium networks.
About Comcast Cable:
Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.