DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sznzqx/minimally) has announced the addition of the "Minimally Invasive Surgical (MIS) Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development.
It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Minimally Invasive Surgical (MIS) Devices pipeline products.
Scope of the Report:
- Extensive coverage of the Minimally Invasive Surgical (MIS) Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Minimally Invasive Surgical (MIS) Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy:
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Minimally Invasive Surgical (MIS) Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development,
territory and estimated launch date
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables and Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Minimally Invasive Surgical (MIS) devices - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Minimally Invasive Surgical (MIS) devices Companies and Product Overview
6 Minimally Invasive Surgical (MIS) devices- Recent Developments
- Actuated Medical, Inc.
- Centerline Biomedical Inc.
- Delft University of Technology
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
- Flinders University
- Hadassah Medical Organization
- Human Extensions LTD
- Imperial College London
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
- The Johns Hopkins University
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Varada Innovations Inc.
- VenX Medical LLC
XACT Robotics Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sznzqx/minimally