DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3cns5g/cloud_high) has announced the addition of the "Cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) Market by Service Type (HPC IAAS, HPC PAAS, Data Organization and Workload Management, Clustering Software and Analytics Tool, Professional Service and Managed Service) - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The report aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of cloud HPC market across different segments, such as service type, deployment model, organization size, end user, and region. The base year considered for the study is 2014 and the market size is forecast from 2015 to 2020. The complex applications management, emergence of big data market, and adoption of pay-as-you-go model is expected to play a key role in fueling the growth of the cloud HPC market during the forecast period.
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the Cloud High Performance Computing Market begins with capturing data from key vendor revenues through secondary research. The vendor offerings are also taken into consideration to determine the market segmentation. The bottom-up procedure was employed to arrive at the overall market size of the global cloud HPC market from the revenue of key players in the market.
After arriving at the overall market size, the total market was split into several segments and sub-segments, which are then verified through primary research by conducting extensive interviews with key people, such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and executives. This data triangulation and market breakdown procedures were employed to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments and sub-segments.
The key vendors providing cloud HPC services are:
- HPC IaaS: Penguin Computing, Google, IBM Corporation, and others
- HPC PaaS: Amazon Web Services, Penguin Computing, and others
- Data organization and workload management: Dell, IBM Corporation, Univa Corporation, and others
- Clustering software and analytics tool: Microsoft Corporation, Univa Corporation, Dell, and more
- Professional service: Sabalcore Computing, Adaptive Computing, and others
- Managed service: Peer 1, TCS, and Penguin Computing.
Scope of the Report
The research report segments the Cloud High Performance Computing Market to following submarkets:
By Service Type:
- HPC IaaS
- HPC PaaS
- Data Organization and Workload Management
- Clustering Software and Analytics Tool
- Professional Service
- Managed Service
By Deployment model:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
By Organization size:
- Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)
- Large Enterprises
By End User:
- Academia and Research
- Design and Engineering
- Financial Services
- Media, Entertainment and Online Gaming
- Weather and Environment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3cns5g/cloud_high