WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Virtual, Inc. (http://www.virtualmgmt.com), the leading technology-focused association management company, has hired five people in its client program management area. The new staffers will work within Virtual's client services teams to deliver comprehensive, high-quality support for clients' existing program offerings and to assist with the development and rollout of new initiatives.
- Allison Bubanas is now a Program Specialist, supporting the Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC) and other clients. She came to Virtual from ALPS Advisors, where she was the Office Administrator/Office Manager, handling day-to-day operations and coordinating events for board members and trustees. Previously, she was a Marketing Coordinator with the Art Technology Group. Allison holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management: Marketing from Fisher College.
- Megan Cannon joined Virtual as a Program Manager, focusing on the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA). Most recently, she worked for FoodPlay Productions as a Production Manager. Previously, she served as the Westfield Fund Coordinator and Alumni and Parent Programs Coordinator at Westfield College, and as Assistant Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving at Wheaton College. She also worked at the NYC Fringe Festival, managed Macy’s NYC Santa Experience, and was the Director, Technician and Parade Coordinator for Six Flags New England.
- Lindsay Costa, who had initially started as an intern at Virtual, has been hired as a Program Coordinator. Her clients include NVM Express, Inc. and the Smart Grid Interoperability Panel (SGIP). She is a 2015 graduate of Salem State University, with a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Hadley Coulter has come to Virtual as a Program Administrator, supporting the Feldenkrais Guild of North America (FGNA) and other clients. She is a recent graduate of the University of Alabama, where she majored in Hotel, Restaurant and Meeting Management. Her work experience includes stints at The University Club in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, the University of Alabama's Summer Camp Expo, the Children's Museum in Tuscaloosa, and several retail positions.
- Clare Leathersich was hired as a Program Coordinator on the PCI Security Standards Council's PCI Certification Team. She is a recent graduate of the University of Massachusetts -- Amherst with a dual degree in Journalism and Communication. While in school, she worked with the UMass Office of Advancement setting up events, compiling Annual Reports, and convincing past graduates to donate, and she also assisted Hampshire Athletic Club with various issues.
Information about the services that Virtual provides to its clients is available at www.virtualmgmt.com.
About Virtual, Inc.
Founded in 1999, Virtual is the leading technology-focused association management company, combining advanced systems, industry best practices and innovation to give smaller and mid-sized associations world-class business operations. We work with technology industry trade associations, standard-setting organizations, industry alliances, professional societies, consortia and forums, providing the full gamut of operational services from strategic counsel to back-office operations.
Virtual was named to The Boston Globe's "Top Places to Work" list, and the firm has been named three times to Inc. Magazine's list of 5,000 fastest-growing private companies. Virtual is accredited by the AMC Institute, the global trade group that represents the association management industry. For more information about Virtual, Inc., visit www.virtualmgmt.com, or call +1 781-246-0500.