LEXINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ITEK), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for ocular diseases, today announced that it will host its first R&D Day on Thursday, December 17, 2015, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST in New York City. Members of the Inotek management team and distinguished guest speakers will provide an overview of glaucoma and other optic nerve neuropathies, and the Company's lead product candidate, trabodenoson, a first-in-class selective adenosine mimetic currently in Phase 3 development.
Presenting and/or participating in the event:
Key opinion leaders:
- Craig E. Crosson, Ph.D., Professor of Ophthalmology and Senior Associate Dean for Research, College of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina
- L. Jay Katz, M.D., Professor of Ophthalmology, Jefferson Medical College, Director, Glaucoma Service, Wills Eye Hospital
- Leonard A. Levin, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Chair of Ophthalmology, McGill University, Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin
- Jonathan S. Myers, M.D., Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, Jefferson Medical College, Director of Glaucoma Fellowship, Wills Eye Hospital
- Robert C. Sergott, M.D., Professor of Ophthalmology, Neurology, and Neurosurgery, Jefferson Medical College, Director, Neuro-Ophthalmology Service, Wills Eye Hospital
Inotek leadership team:
- Rudolf Baumgartner, M.D., Executive Vice President & Chief Medical Officer
- William McVicar, Ph.D., Executive Vice President & Chief Scientific Officer
- Claudine Prowse, Ph.D., Vice President, Strategy and Investor Relations Officer
- Cadmus Rich, M.D., M.B.A., Vice President Clinical Development and Medical Affairs
- David Southwell, President and Chief Executive Officer
Event registration is required and attendance is limited to members of the professional investment community. To register or learn more about the Inotek R&D Day, please contact Claudine Prowse at 781-552-4314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webcast and Conference Call Details
A live and archived audio webcast can be accessed by visiting the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.inotekpharma.com.
To participate by telephone, please dial (866) 430-2017 (Domestic) or (704) 908-0413 (International) at least five minutes prior to the start of the event and provide the conference ID 90883071.
About Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Inotek Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for glaucoma and other eye diseases. The Company's lead product candidate, trabodenoson, is a first-in-class selective adenosine mimetic currently in Phase 3 development. Trabodenoson was developed in Inotek's laboratories and designed to restore the eye's natural pressure control mechanism. The development of trabodenoson monotherapy delivered in a once-daily eye drop formulation will be followed by a fixed-dose combination of trabodenoson with latanoprost. Additionally, the Company is evaluating the potential for selective adenosine mimetics to address optic neuropathies and other degenerative retinal diseases. For more information, please visit www.inotekpharma.com.