NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TMC announced today the first round of industry leaders to speak at ITEXPO, to be held January 25-28, 2016 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. ITEXPO is the only event dedicated to exploring communications solutions for the enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers. Everyone from engineers and IT/telecom managers to C-Level execs and business owners attends to hear from industry leaders in sessions and keynotes, network with colleagues and to see the latest technologies on the exhibit floor.
“ITEXPO’s speakers come from a variety of different backgrounds, all having the experience and leadership to provide event participants with a comprehensive outlook on the latest advancements in business communications solutions,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We are thrilled to welcome the latest set of keynotes and speakers, and we are even more eager to learn from their extensive knowledge.”
The ITEXPO conference program features tracks focusing on: Business Transformation, Communications/Collaboration [Presented by SCTC], Lawful Intercept, Marketing/Customer Engagement, MSP Expo, Network Transformation, Security and Unified Communications. ITEXPO continues to add industry experts to the conference program but here is a first look at the speaker lineup:
- Cisco, John Oberson, Vice President of IoT Software Platforms, IoT Systems & Software Group
- IBM, Moe Abdula, Vice President, Cloud Foundational Services PM+ Design (Alchemy)
- Shoretel, Mark Roberts, Chief Marketing Officer
- 451 Research, Nikolay Yamakawa, Analyst
- AdMobilize, Willem Prins, Data Science Engineer
- Benchmark Systems, Chas Hendricksen, Chair, Strategic Planning Committee
- BullsEye Telecom, Tim Basa, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- Cass Information Systems, Josh Bouk, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Expense Management Division
- CloudRoute, David Byrd, CMO & EVP Sales
- COMgroup, Inc., J.R. Simmons, President and Principal Consultant
- Dialogic, Alan Percy, Senior Director of Product Marketing
- Digium, Brian Ferguson, Product Manager, Switchvox
- Digium, Justin Hester, Asterisk Technical Trainer
- Digium, Steven Sokol, Director of Strategic Programs
- Excelacom, Tom Kozielski, Senior Director, Consulting Services
- eZuce, Osman Duman, Chief Operating Officer
- Flowroute, Sean Hseih, Co-founder & Chief Product Officer
- Fusion, Don Hutchins, President & COO
- Gateway Group, LLP, Garrett Myers, Principal / Senior Consultant
- HD Voice News, Doug Mohney, Editor-in-Chief
- IBM, Amber Armstrong, Program Director, Social Business, Mobile, Commerce
- IBM, Ian Robinson, MobileFirst Portfolio Marketing Leader
- IBM, Willie Wong, Security Leader
- IDC, Mark Winther, Group Vice President & Consulting Partner, Worldwide Telecommunications
- IntelliCom Analytics, Frank Stinson, Partner
- IntelliCom Analytics, Mark Ricca, Partner
- J Arnold & Associates, Jon Arnold, Principal
- JFrog, Baruch Sadogursky, Developer Advocate
- Let's Do Video, David Maldow, Founder & CEO
- LOD Communications/The Palner Group, Fred Posner, VoIP Engineer
- Masergy Communications, Inc., Dean Manzoori, VP of Product Management
- NetSapiens, Anand Buch, Co-Founder & CEO
- Nextiva, Ira Feuerstein, Director of North America Channel Sales
- One Porkchop, Inc, Mark Ingles, Business Owner
- PanTerra, Arthur Chang, President and CEO
- Phone.com, Joel Maloff, SVP - Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
- PKE Consulting LLC & UC Strategies.com, Phil Edholm, President and Principal
- Polycom, Muthusamy Selvaraj, Director Advanced Services Product Management
- Powernet, Krista Geiger, Director of Marketing
- Powernet, Brent Baker, Manager, Network Services
- ProjectSafety.org, Larry Karisny, Director
- RAD-INFO, Inc., Peter Radizeski, Consultant
- Red Hat, Chris Van Tuin, Chief Technologist, West
- Redbooth, Charles Studt, VP, Marketing
- RLH Telecom Solutions, LLC, Richard Hathaway, Principal Consultant
- SiteLock, Neill Feather, President
- Society of Communications Technology Consultants International, Ari Reingowsky
- Society of Communications Technology Consultants International, Ivan Sindell, President
- Society of Communications Technology Consultants International, John Blankley
- Swartz Consulting, LLC, Melissa Schwartz, Managing Member
- SwitchRay, Colin Ayer, CTO
- Tangoe, Julie Stafford, SVP Strategic Cloud Consulting
- Telispire, Nicholas Aldi, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
- The Battles Group, LLC, Byron Battles, Principal
- The BAZ Group, Sr. Consultant, Barb Grothe
- The BAZ Group, Ted Mallaires, PMP
- The Flat Planet Phone Company, Dovid Bender, CTO
- The Fraser Group, Barry Maners, Managing Director
- The IVR Voice.com, Allison Smith, CEO/Voice Goddess
- TMC, Erik Linask (Host), Group Editorial Director
- TMC, Rich Tehrani, CEO, Group Editor-in-Chief
- TMC, Paula Bernier, Executive Editor
- TMC, Peter Bernstein (Host), Senior Editor
- The Michael Group, Larry Treas, President
- Vodia Networks, Christian Stredicke, Chief Executive Officer
- Wassaw Consulting, Tom Brannen, President
- Xorcom, Leonid Fainshtein, CTO
- Xpedeus, Dan Williams, CEO
- Xura, Peter Dunkley, Technical Director
- Yinc Marketing, Jace Vernon, Video Marketing Expert
- Yorktel, Vishal Brown, Vice President of Professional Service
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsor: Digium; Platinum Sponsors: 888VoIP, Content Boost, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sansay, Windstream, Yealink; Gold Sponsors: ABP Tech, NetSapiens, Snom, Taqua, Vitelity, and Vodia Networks
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jennifer Terentiuk. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.