VANCOUVER, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--November 23, 2015 – Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS), a leader in innovative home fitness equipment, today announced availability of the new Bowflex® TreadClimber® TC100 and TC200. Known for its low-impact, calorie blasting walking workout, the popular Bowflex TreadClimber machine has received a major refresh, with a complete redesign and enhanced technology.
“The Bowflex TreadClimber continues to be one of our most popular cardio machines among users of all ages because all you have to do is walk and you see results,” said Bill McMahon, Chief Operating Officer, Nautilus, Inc. “Today’s customers are savvy and want to track workouts and goals on their mobile devices. The new updates will make it easier for them to live a fit and healthy life by integrating with the technology and devices they’re already using.”
The Bowflex TreadClimber combines the motions of a treadmill, stepper and elliptical to burn up to 2.5 times the calories of a traditional treadmill, while remaining easy on the joints. The updated product line comes in two models—Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 and Bowflex TreadClimber TC200—to provide customers with options to meet their budgets.
The top-of-the-line Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 features include:
- Track Goals: Users can set, monitor, and track personal fitness goals with the free TreadClimber App and integrated Bluetooth® connectivity. Track and store data for up to four different users and automatically sync with MyFitnessPal®, Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, Under Armour Record and Bowflex Connect.
- Get Motivated: Five different workout programs were designed to eliminate boredom and keep users motivated — Just Walk, Calorie Goal, Time Goal, Distance Goal, and Interval.
- Monitor Progress: New interactive and fully backlit, high-contrast, LCD display brings workouts to life, animating progress as calories melt away.
- Get in the Zone: The unique Heart-Rate Zone Light Bar allows users to track their heart rate and will change color to indicate which of the four distinct zones— Warm-up, Fat Burn, Cardio, and Performance—they are in. Users can choose the integrated heart-rate grips or the heart-rate chest strap included with every TreadClimber so they never miss a beat.
- That’s Entertainment: Users can charge their tablet, phone, or music player on the redesigned media shelf with built-in USB charging port.
- Save Space: The compact design fits easily in any home.
- Speed: Adjust speed with quick keys from 0.5 mph to 4.5 mph.
Pricing and availability: Available for direct purchase online from Bowflex beginning Tuesday, November 24, the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 is priced at $2,199 and the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 is available for $3,299.
For more information, visit: www.treadclimber.com.
About Nautilus, Inc. Headquartered in Vancouver, Wash., Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) is a global fitness solutions company that believes everyone deserves a fit and healthy life. With a brand portfolio including Bowflex®, Nautilus®, Schwinn® and Universal®, Nautilus, Inc. develops innovative products to support healthy living through Direct and Retail channels.