NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TMC and Crossfire Media today announced new conference details for IoT Evolution Developers Conference, to be held January 25-28, 2016 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/ Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. The conference will explore how to design and develop systems that monitor and manage the burgeoning IoT connected device market. Workshops, tutorials and conference sessions cover business, consumer and industrial IoT applications. Topics include Java Embedded, interoperable devices, securing embedded devices, connecting to the cloud and more.
“Like the web, IoT development is no longer requiring specialized coding. The IoT Developers event focuses on highlighting the opportunities to build IoT modules,” said Carl Ford, CEO of Crossfire Media and Executive Director of Content for IoT Evolution Developers Conference. “Developers who want to apply their skills to IoT will find the lessons the need here.”
The IoT Evolution Developers Conference program includes:
Monday, January 25, 2016
- 3:00PM - Battle of the Platforms and Networking Reception
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- 9:00AM - Special Panel Discussion: Analyze This: Hockey Sticks
- 10:00AM - Special Panel Discussion: Ops Rule: Why OT Trumps IT
- 11:00AM - Special Keynote Presentation by Ingenu
- 11:30AM - Special Keynote Presentation
- 12:00PM - Special Keynote Presentation by Telit
- 1:30PM - Going from "Real Cool" to "Real World"
- 2:30PM - Open Source: Delivering Solutions From Common Frameworks
- 3:45PM – Real-Time Java for IoT Gateways
- 4:30PM - Special Keynote Presentation by Cisco
- 5:00PM – 7:30 - Exhibit Hall Grand Opening
- 5:15PM - Standards BOF – Enabling the Holy Grail of the IoT
- 6:00PM – 7:30PM - IoT Solutions Theatre Presentations
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- 8:30AM - IoT Radio Labs
- 9:30AM - Special Panel Discussion: Starts, Soars and Exits: IoT Money Makers
- 10:30AM - Special Keynote Presentation by Eurotech
- 11:00AM – 4:00PM - IoT Evolution Exhibit Hall Open
- 11:15AM - IoT Starts with Parts: Aftermarket Autos
- 12:00PM – 3:45PM - IoT Solutions Theatre Presentations
- 3:00PM - Social Machines - How Connected Devices Can Create Value for IoT
- 4:00PM - Debugging at the Edge using Open-Source Tools
- 5:00PM - Integrity Protection for Embedded Systems
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- 9:00AM - Interoperability & Interconnection; Building Better Betas
- 10:00AM - Amazon Web Services IOT Components
- 11:00AM - Stump the Experts
- 11:00AM – 2:00PM - IoT Evolution Exhibit Hall Open
- 11:15AM - Auto Infotainment: Connecting the Spots of Your Life
- 12:00PM – 1:00PM - IoT Solutions Theatre Presentation
- 1:20PM - Show Social Finale
Registration for IoT Evolution Developers Conference is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Developers Conference news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @IoTDevelopers.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.