SAN FRANCISCO & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Brands can now increase visibility and sales via sponsored product recommendations on leading retail sites, thanks to a new partnership between HookLogic and RichRelevance®. RichRelevance, the global leader in omnichannel personalization, and HookLogic, the pioneer of performance marketing for brands, have partnered to expand retailer media programs using the Relevance Cloud™ personalization platform.
With this new partnership, retailers working with HookLogic and RichRelevance can now incorporate sponsored products alongside product recommendations to grow paid media revenue from the brands they sell. The Relevance Cloud enhances the sponsored product listings with advanced personalization logic to deepen customer engagement and extend customer lifetime value for retailers and brands. In addition, both companies have agreed to jointly develop a set of advanced media functionality that will further extend the sophisticated personalization features already available in the Relevance Cloud.
Additional News Facts
- More than 220 leading retailers use the Relevance Cloud to power personalized content, offers and product recommendations to shoppers across web, mobile and store. Forrester Consulting recently found that the Relevance Cloud personalization platform delivers revenue increases of at least 10% and over $400K in annual maintenance savings.
- Thousands of the world’s leading consumer product brands use HookLogic’s platform to reach shoppers, drive traffic to product pages and attribute the resulting sales. HookLogic’s brand advertisers experience dramatic increases in product pageviews and sales of their products.
- The partnership extends use of the Relevance Cloud to enable brands working with HookLogic to increase visibility on more ecommerce sites than ever before, within RichRelevance’s personalized product recommendations, by sponsoring relevant products for consumers.
- Through the Relevance Cloud, algorithms ensure that customers continue to receive highly relevant product recommendations, and sponsorship of products is clearly communicated to ensure an authentic experience that keeps shoppers within the retailer’s site.
- Retailers can fine-tune the level of sponsored products that are displayed, and existing RichRelevance customers will be able to implement this functionality immediately without additional work.
- By blending conversion and media monetization, retailers can increase profitability and achieve even higher revenue per session, while brand manufacturers are able to sell more products.
Comments on the News
- “This agreement gives our brand partners an even larger network of ecommerce sites to advertise with, in turn providing them with the power to influence even more consumers at key decision points,” said HookLogic CEO Jonathan Opdyke. “We are excited to partner closely with RichRelevance to combine the benefits of omnichannel personalization and performance marketing for brands.”
- “HookLogic has built a true ecommerce advertising exchange, and our alliance leverages the Relevance Cloud to better serve our retail partners,” said RichRelevance CEO Eduardo Sanchez. “Using our platform, retailers can continue to safeguard an authentic customer experience while simultaneously increasing clicks and conversion through more relevant, personalized sponsored recommendations.”
RichRelevance is the global leader in omnichannel personalization and is used by more than 200 multinational companies to deliver the most relevant and innovative customer experiences across web, mobile and in store. RichRelevance drives more than one billion decisions every day, and has generated over $10 billion in sales for its clients, which include Office Depot, Costco, Marks & Spencer and Darty.
Headquartered in San Francisco, RichRelevance serves clients in 42 countries from 9 offices around the globe. For more information, please visit www.richrelevance.com.
HookLogic, the pioneer of performance marketing for brands, partners with the world’s leading retailers and online travel agencies to accelerate sales for product brands and hotels. Advertisers use the platform to reach in-market shoppers, drive traffic to products, and attribute resulting sales. Network partners and advertisers include Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Macy’s, Expedia, Priceline, Hasbro, Intel, LG, L’Oreal, Mondelez, Philips, Microsoft and Marriott. HookLogic is headquartered in New York, with offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Santa Monica, Calif.; and London. For more information, please visit www.hooklogic.com or call (646) 467-8200.