DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76dbwc/2015_identity) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "2015 Identity Protection Services Scorecard - Direct-to-Consumer Market" to their offering.
The eighth annual Identity Protection Services Scorecard examines the issues affecting consumer adoption of ID protection services and how providers can distinguish themselves in a market crowded with providers offering core services at no charge. The dynamic nature of fraud trends continues to affect the development of the scorecard as well as the composition of provider offerings. These trends are the prevalence of fraud against existing-card accounts driven by data breaches and upcoming changes to the U.S. payments landscape such as the rollout of the EMV chip-card standard. Providers continue to lag in integrating existing account management tools into their solutions.
Key Questions Answered:
- Which direct-to-consumer providers offer the best consumer-facing prevention, detection, and resolution capabilities?
- How common are the capabilities among direct-to-consumer ID protection service providers?
- What is the total size of the direct-to-consumer ID protection services market?
- What factors spur consumers to discontinue the use of ID protection services?
- How can direct-to-consumer providers attract and retain subscribers?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Primary Questions
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Findings
- Affinion Group
- AllClear ID
- ID Watchdog
- Identity Guard
- Legal Shield
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76dbwc/2015_identity
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research