DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jb2qxk/proliferative) has announced the addition of the "Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy (PVR) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy (PVR), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy (PVR) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Promedior, Inc.
- RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Drug to Inhibit TAK1 for Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Oligonucleotide 2 for Age Related Macular Degeneration and Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Oligonucleotide for Age Related Macular Degeneration and Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- RNAi Oligonucleotide to Inhibit CTGF for PVR
- Small Molecules to Target Hdm2 for Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jb2qxk/proliferative