DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtjslk/country_profile) has announced the addition of the "Country Profile - Qatar" country profile to their offering.
A country profile is an instant guide to the political, economic, demographic, industrial, and business environment of a market. The report provides a range of quantitative and qualitative information on a variety of national aspects, including geography, economy, education, demography, labour, political climate, infrastructure, industry, tax, trade, investment, and ease of doing business. Additionally, the report provides a PESTLE analysis of a country's business climate. The country profile can be an effective tool for businesses in their marketing, strategy, and planning exercises when studying the future prospects of an economy.
- Strategically located in central Persian Gulf near major petroleum deposits, Qatar is one of the most politically stable countries in the Middle East and North African region.
- Qatar has enjoyed significant economic growth with double-digit real GDP growth per annum since 2008, and is now one of the richest nations in the world. The average growth is expected to increase to XX percent over the period of 2015-2020.
- Qatar encourages investment in multiple sectors including petrochemical industries, financial sector, real estate and industrial sector
- Qatar shares the honour with the UAE, to be a country with the lowest taxes and easiest tax compliance regulations in the region.
- The country has been largely unaffected by social unrest that has gripped parts of the region since early 2011.
- Qatar is trying to increase its international influence using its financial weight and its television channel Al Jazeera, nevertheless with mixed results.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. General Overview
3. Demographic Trends
4. Political Overview
5. Economic Scenario
6. PESTLE Analysis
9. Trade and Investment
10. Ease of Doing Business
11. Tax Environment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtjslk/country_profile
Disclaimer: Figures will become available once the report is purchased