SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FirstRain today unveiled the FirstRain Orion Release, a new analytics platform that empowers enterprise customers to deliver business-critical and actionable insights to departments, teams and individuals. The Orion Release dramatically increases strategic insight by adding new families of business analytics and the ability to integrate and analyze internal company data with web and social. Orion’s flexible and dynamic architecture is simple to deploy into any enterprise solution. For more information, please visit www.firstrain.com.
This new architecture is the foundation for the FirstRain Business Analytics Platform, a powerful data science engine that generates smart and simple insights for business professionals. FirstRain derives the Business Web Graph™, a constantly changing map of the implicit developments and relationships between companies and within markets, from the complex universe of unstructured business information across the global web, social and internal company data. FirstRain Orion integrates into any enterprise or commercial platform, and gives FirstRain’s customers access to disruptive analytics that drive smart business decisions across their enterprise and out to end users.
FirstRain Orion takes business information delivery to the next level by:
- Introducing new families of business analytics, such as marketing campaign enrichment, diverse fact extraction, opportunity and business risk triggers and financial risk analytics to create rich and concise real-time business insights, and enable executives, sales, marketing and finance professionals to make higher quality decisions.
- Using a modern, dynamic and adaptive architecture that builds high precision business data analytics from a broad spectrum of content, delivered together into one user experience.
- Easily integrating into the client’s business workflows and existing platforms through each step of the revenue process - whether building go-to-market strategy, creating smart context-aware lead generation campaigns, discovering and developing new sales opportunities, or identifying business risks.
- Automatically personalizing and configuring the insights for each user, team or for enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Being fully mobile native and responsive to create a powerful, compelling information experience on smartphones or tablets.
- Incorporating both external unstructured data, from the global web and social media, with internally created unstructured business data.
- Rapidly deploying through Web service APIs to increase both internal user engagement and the customer value delivered through commercial solutions.
Perspectives on the News
“We are delighted to bring the new FirstRain Orion architecture to our Fortune 1000 enterprise customers,” said Penny Herscher, FirstRain president and CEO. “The seamless integration of critical and personalized customer and market insights into their enterprise-wide solutions and mobile-first initiatives will help them grow revenue by dramatically improving the speed and quality of the employee’s daily business decisions.”
FirstRain’s powerful technology provides business analytics from unstructured data, which is used by leading companies in many vertical markets, including healthcare, technology, industrials, financials and media.
Laura McKowen, marketing vice president, Racepoint Global shared that “FirstRain has delivered a smooth integration into Racepoint’s platform that complements our insights with key market intelligence for our customers.”
Additionally, the Director of Market Intelligence & Capabilities at a top 10 global pharma company said, “FirstRain's integration at a large global biopharmaceutical company’s market insights portal has been driving increased productivity across the U.S. managed markets organization by delivering real-time insights on essential markets and competition.”
FirstRain is an enterprise scale, SaaS Business Analytics technology platform that creates a real-time highly targeted information experience in business organizations based on their goals and initiatives. FirstRain interprets the universe of unstructured business information derived from the global and social Web and internal company data to build robust and highly intuitive end-user analytics that enable business professionals to make better decisions, get closer to customers, drive revenue growth and outwit the competition. FirstRain analytics are used by Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world and are integrated into leading platforms like Salesforce, SAVO, Oracle, Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics, Fidelity.com and Dun & Bradstreet.