DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdhplp/rfid_in_china) has announced the addition of the "RFID in China 2015-2025: Forecasts, Players, Opportunities" report to their offering.
This report provides a complete view of the RFID suppliers, value chain, applications and trends in China. It looks not only at the RFID manufacturing base in China, but also the applications of RFID in China, providing ten year forecasts by 13 application categories. This industry has studied the RFID market globally for 15 years and this research builds on that knowledge in addition to new research carried out in Chain by the author of the report. Over 150 RFID companies have been identified.
China already has 85% of the world's RFID manufacturing capacity, being a major exporter of tags. In addition, the second generation National Identification Card project in China is the largest RFID order by value and China is delivering it by using Chinese-only resources almost exclusively. Thanks to strong support by the government, China has used RFID widely on applications ranging from library assets to train tickets, and as China becomes a leader in manufacturing in most segments - from cars to planes - it will fuel increasing demand for RFID in manufacturing and many other industries.
As RFID is increasingly being deployed around the world , suppliers are in the process of shaving off fractions of a cent from each inlay, particularly for passive UHF. That means picking up and moving manufacturing base to China in some cases. There have also been other, relatively new entrants that by strong investment (including acquisition) have gained a relatively high market share from nothing in a few years, examples being Arizon RFID and Shangyang, to name a few.
Without doubt there is rapid progress with RFID in China and this report uniquely provides quantitative data and analysis of RFID technology, market and players in the country. Our analysis is based on face-to-face and telephone interviews with RFID companies and solution providers in various RFID markets, giving detailed information and an unprecedented level of insight into China's RFID industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
2. ABOUT RFID
3. MARKET ANALYSIS OF RFID IN CHINA
4. MARKET ANALYSIS ON VALUE CHAIN IN CHINA
5. PROGRESS BY APPLICATION SECTOR
6. CHINESE RFID OPERATIONS CATEGORISED BY VALUE CHAIN POSITIONS AND SPECIALISED FREQUENCIES
7. LISTED COMPANIES
- AISINO Co.,Ltd
- ASK Tongfang Co.,Ltd
- Beijing Telezone Technology Co.,Ltd
- Beiyang Electric Group Corporation
- CEC Huada Electronic Design Co.,Ltd
- Chengdu Jiuzhou Electronic Information System Co.,Ltd
- China Electronics Corporation (CEC)
- China Tianjin Global Magnetic Card Co.,Ltd
- Datang Microelectronics Technology Co.,Ltd
- Datang Telecom Technology Co.,Ltd
- Eastcompeace Technology Co.,Ltd
- Golden Card Branch
- Golden Spring Internet of Things Inc.
- Guangdong Huada Integration Technology Co.,Ltd
- Hangzhou Century Co.,Ltd.
- Hongbo Co.,Ltd
- Invengo Information Technology Co.,Ltd
- Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd
- Nanjing Sample Technology Co.,Ltd
- Nationz Technologies Inc
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation
- Shang Yang RFID Technology Yangzhou Co.,Ltd
- Shanghai Belling Co.,Ltd
- Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics Group Co.,Ltd
- Shanghai Huahong Jitong Smart System Co.,Ltd
- Shanghai RFID System Technology Co.,Ltd
- Shenzhen Clou Electronics Co.,Ltd
- Shenzhen Hyan Microelectronics Co.,Ltd
- Shenzhen Mingwah Aohan Technology Co.,Ltd
- Shenzhen Tatfook Technology Co.,Ltd
- Sichuan Jiuzhou Electric Co.,Ltd
- Tatwah Smartech Co.,Ltd
- Tongfang Guoxin Electronics Co.,Ltd
- Tongfang R.I.A Co.,Ltd
- Tsinghua Tongfang Co.,Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdhplp/rfid_in_china