ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In June 2014, Consolidated Container Company acquired Envision Plastics, LLC and Ecoplast Corporation, two leading suppliers of post-consumer and post-industrial resins. Envision, with manufacturing facilities in Reidsville NC, and Chino CA, transforms bales of post-consumer HDPE (high density polyethylene) containers into various resins – including EcoPrime™, the only FDA approved food grade recycled HDPE resin, PRISMA™ color-sorted resin, Natural resin and Mixed Color utility grade resin. With eastern and western manufacturing facilities, Envision is uniquely situated to meet the distribution needs of customers throughout North America.
Ecoplast, with manufacturing located in Fontana CA, offers custom-compounded recycling streams.
In order to support current and future growth expectations, several structural and organizational changes are being announced.
- Ecoplast’s business is being re-positioned under the Envision Plastics umbrella.
- Jose Perez, long time Ecoplast sales and procurement leader, has decided to leave the company. We thank him for his significant contributions and wish him the best for the future.
- Scott Booth, who has led Envision and Ecoplast since the acquisition, has decided to pursue other opportunities. We appreciate his invaluable assistance during the transition and wish him the best. Mark Shafer has recently joined CCC as the new vice president and general manager for the newly combined Envision Plastics business. Shafer has held many general management and business development roles, with the last nine years spent at Georgia Pacific, four spent managing a business unit supported by 12 manufacturing facilities.
- We are pleased to announce Tamsin Ettefagh’s responsibilities as vice president, sales, have been expanded to include both the Envision and Ecoplast product lines.
- Mylinda Jacobsen has also agreed to assume responsibility for the supply and trading of raw materials for both Envision and Ecoplast products.
These changes will position Envision and Ecoplast to better service both existing and new customers with EcoPrimeTM, PRISMATM and various other PCR / PIR resins - and better support our innovation efforts as we develop new lines of injection grade, HDPE and PP (polypropylene) resin products.
About Consolidated Container Company
CCC is a leading developer and manufacturer of rigid plastic packaging solutions in North America. CCC specializes in customized mid- and short-run packaging solutions, serving a diverse customer base in the dairy, household chemicals, food, industrial/specialty chemicals, water, and beverage/juice markets. With nearly 60 rigid package manufacturing plants, 3 recycled resin manufacturing facilities, and 2,400 employees, CCC has an integrated, nationwide service network to deliver reliable and cost effective packaging and recycled resin solutions to meet the needs of a wide range of customers and markets. From its state-of-the art Engineering and Development Center, to the recycling technologies of Envision Plastics and Ecoplast, to its experienced manufacturing teams across its network, CCC delivers high performance solutions to meet even the most challenging applications.