NEEDHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Object Management Group® (OMG)® announced today the full agenda for the Model Based Design Automotive Systems and Control Engineering special event. The main focus of this special event is to highlight how standards will help automotive manufacturers and suppliers tackle the need for fundamental systems engineering transformation as the industry faces a wealth of disruptive technologies including self-driving and zero-emission, carbon-neutral vehicles. This event will be held on June 17th at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Berlin, Germany.
The agenda will focus on the following presentations and speakers:
- Keynote presentation: Driving Automotive Industry Transformation through Systems Engineering Improvement Frameworks: Christoph Braeuchle, Business Development Director, PTC, Inc.
- Model-Based Design of Complex Embedded Systems Using Industry Standards: Tom Erkkinen, Embedded Applications Manager, The Mathworks, Inc.
- Automotive Consumer Device Safety: Dr. Naoya Ishizaki, Project Manager, Toyota Motor Corporation
- Automotive and the Autosar Standard: Daniel Siegl, CEO, LieberLieber Software GmbH
- Panel discussion: PLM/MBSE Integration
Click here to learn more and register for this complimentary session which will take place from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM. This event is co-located with the Object Management Group Technical Meeting, which runs from June 15-19.
The Object Management Group® (OMG®) is an international, open membership, not-for-profit technology standards consortium. OMG Task Forces develop enterprise integration standards for a wide range of technologies and an even wider range of industries. OMG's modeling standards enable powerful visual design, execution and maintenance of software and other processes. Visit www.omg.org for more information.
Note to editors: For a listing of all OMG trademarks, visit http://www.omg.org/legal/tm_list.htm. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.