WILTON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiriusDecisions, the leading global business-to-business (b-to-b) research and advisory firm, today announced its plan to unveil 18 new models to clients and top sales, marketing, and product executives at its 10th annual SiriusDecisions Summit taking place May 12-15, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee. Representing the highest number of models ever unveiled at a Summit, these new cutting-edge models will take a closer look at the strategies needed to outpace and outperform the competition to meet growth objectives.
The new models being unveiled at the Summit are the linchpin of the conference’s “Outperform: Strategies for Intelligent Growth™” theme, and will provide attendees with exclusive insight into how organizations can grow their businesses intelligently. Backed by proprietary research and a deep understanding of b-to-b complexities, SiriusDecisions models are the sum of years of innovative research and benchmarking data across a multitude of industries.
The models being unveiled include:
- The B-to-B Incentive Framework: Helps organizations align the way they drive expectations and behavior within sales, marketing and product functions, and build their rewards programs in a complete and best-in-class way.
- The SiriusDecisions Digital Transformation Framework: Provides a methodology for evaluating digital imperatives, as well as a roadmap for building a sustainable digital approach for sales, marketing and product functions.
- The Revenue Ecosystem: Addresses the challenges that b-to-b leaders face as competitive pressures, combined with increased buyer and customer expectations, transform the ways that product, marketing and sales ecosystems interact and operate.
- The Keys to Succeeding with Integrated Solutions: Encapsulates the key elements that organizations need to consider when they attempt to develop and go to market with solutions rather than standalone products.
- The SiriusDecisions Aligned B-to-B Experience Framework: Combines the buying cycle and customer lifecycle to streamline the definition of customer needs and company goals both pre- and post-sale.
- The SiriusDecisions Channel Program Model: Increases speed to market for supplier organizations and identifies the functional roles and processes needed to support partners within the program.
- The SiriusDecisions Marketing Planning Process: Leads organizations through the phases that transform corporate, sales and product objectives into an actionable, enduring and flexible marketing plan.
- The Enhanced SiriusDecisions PMM Model: Provides a best-in-class innovation and go-to-market framework for b-to-b organizations, enhanced based on five years of hands-on work with hundreds of b-to-b organizations.
- The SiriusDecisions Route-to-Market Framework: Supports b-to-b organizations' decision-making for optimal partner-type choice, ensuring both internal and external factors are considered to maximize success.
- The SiriusDecisions Sales Technology Adoption Framework: Provides a roadmap for sales organizations to maximize the business and user value from existing or planned investments in sales technologies.
- The SiriusDecisions Marketing Enablement Process Model: Offers a structured approach for assessing skill levels, mapping enablement for current marketers as well as new hires, and executing a learning plan for with metrics for all marketing functions.
- The SiriusDecisions Customer Experience Design Framework: Details a configurable approach to assessing and designing differentiated post-sale customer experiences.
- The Attribute-Based Sales Process: Improves the alignment of sales with buyers, as well as forecast accuracy, and dynamically guides sales reps through a highly variable opportunity management process.
- The SiriusDecisions Employee Marketing Lifecycle Framework: Helps b-to-b organizations win the war for talent through a lifecycle approach to attracting and engaging employees, leading to higher levels of productivity and social advocacy.
- The SiriusDecisions Partner Experience Maturity Model: Empowers suppliers to measure their current level of partner experience maturity, pinpoint areas needing improvement, and create a blueprint for optimizing the success of their partnerships.
- The SiriusDecisions Persona Deployment Model: Showcases a best-in-class methodology for operationalizing persona insights throughout an organization to drive innovation, content and campaigns.
- Activity-Based Sales Enablement: Promotes just-in-time, just-when-needed delivery of sales content, systems, training and support, incorporated into the daily workflow of your sales reps.
- The SiriusDecisions Customer Community Ecosystem: Provides a framework for aligning customer community features and elements with customer lifecycle needs.
SiriusDecisions' Summit is the premier b-to-b conference, attracting the best and the brightest in b-to-b sales, marketing and product from Fortune 500 companies and major small to medium-sized enterprises. This year’s Summit expects more than 2,300 attendees representing $20 billion in purchasing power, and will raise the bar with its new cutting edge research, increased opportunities for networking, expansive Marketplace and more than 50 analyst sessions and 100 practitioner case studies.
“The new models and frameworks we are unveiling at this year’s SiriusDecisions Summit are demonstrative of the conference’s theme of Intelligent Growth, providing the insights needed for organizations to meet and surpass their growth objectives across the board,” said John Neeson, Managing Director, SiriusDecisions. “With nearly double the number of models and frameworks from what was offered at last year’s Summit, we are confident that our insights will show organizations how to better align their sales, product and marketing functions to maximize success.”
- Click here to register for the SiriusDecisions annual Summit.
- More information on the conference's sessions and agenda is available on the SiriusDecisions Summit website.
- Connect with SiriusDecisions on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
SiriusDecisions, SiriusDecisions Summit, B-to-B, B2B, Alignment, Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Outperform, Intelligent Growth, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience, Marketing Enablement
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
For more information, visit www.siriusdecisions.com.