DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7hdhv/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Turkmenistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'The Insurance Industry in Turkmenistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Turkmen insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- The Turkmen insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 11.0%.
- Mandatory insurance policies launched in 2015 are expected to support the industry growth.
- Compulsory third-party civil liability insurance of motor vehicles is expected to spur growth in motor insurance segment.
- The non-life segment accounted for a 74.1% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- The insurance industry in Turkmenistan is regulated by the Ministry of Finance (MoF), with The State Insurance Organization of Turkmenistan (SIOT).
- SIOT is the only insurance provider in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Turkmen Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- The State Insurance Organization of Turkmenistan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7hdhv/the_insurance