SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TigerText, a provider of secure, real-time messaging for the enterprise, today announced the launch of TigerText for the Apple Watch. TigerText for the Apple Watch enables users to securely send and receive messages to anyone within their organization, hands-free, helping them save valuable time, especially in critical care settings.
TigerText’s Apple Watch app brings the all the benefits of the industry’s leading secure messaging application for businesses to the wrist. Apple Watch owners will be able preview, read, and send secure messages in real-time, as well as dictate message replies. Like the TigerText mobile app and web console, users will also be able to see when a message has been sent, delivered and read. The TigerText Apple Watch app is fully compliant and allows for the sending of PHI (Protected Health Information) and other sensitive information.
TigerText for Apple Watch includes these key features:
- Speech-to-text: An alternative to typing out a message, users can speak into the watch, and the TigerText app will dictate their speech to text, helping them save time when corresponding with others.
- Receive notifications & alerts: Automated alerts and notifications from the TigerText app can be directly received on the Apple Watch.
- View photos and videos: Users can view photos, videos, and other attachments sent via TigerText on the Apple Watch.
- Record and listen to audio: Audio can be recorded and listened to using the TigerText Apple Watch app.
- Guaranteed security & compliance: All messages sent and received via the TigerText Apple Watch app are fully secure, encrypted and compliant.
“Wearable technology is going to see a boom in popularity, and the Apple Watch will be the first to revolutionize this trend,” said Brad Brooks, co-founder and CEO of TigerText. “TigerText already helps hundreds of thousands of people – doctors, lawyers, techies, entertainment giants, and more – send and receive information securely on their mobile devices. With TigerText for the Apple Watch, users will now be able to access their messages even more quickly – within a matter of seconds – and with the added assurance that everything stays safe and within their control.”
TigerText for the Apple Watch will be available to download after the Apple Watch’s introduction on April 24th.
TigerText will be showing their app for the Apple Watch at the HIMSS annual conference in Chicago, April 14th-15th at booth #7418. Follow the hashtags #HIMSS15 and #worksecurely on Twitter to stay up to date on all the latest conference and TigerText happenings.
TigerText provides secure, real-time mobile messaging for the enterprise, empowering organizations to work securely. TigerText’s encrypted messaging platform keeps communications safe, improves workflows, and complies with industry regulations. Developed to address the security needs, BYOD policies, and message restrictions in the enterprise, TigerText is committed to keeping mobile communications secure, private and impermanent. More than 5,000 facilities and four of the top five largest for-profit health systems in the nation, including Universal Health Services, rely on TigerText to comply with HIPAA and replace unsecured SMS text messaging that leaves protected health and other confidential information at risk. For more information visit www.linkedin.com/company/tigertext, www.facebook.com/tigertext, or www.twitter.com/tigertext.