REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin — There’s a new threat in Ninjago, and he goes by the name of Ronin. With help from his army of dark samurai, Ronin steals the Ninjas’ memories using an ancient weapon, and it’s up to the player to help them reclaim their powers. Click here to view a trailer for the game.
Virtual Console on Wii U
- Namco Museum — Namco Museum features five arcade games that will make you reminisce about the old days: Ms. PAC-MAN, Galaxian, Galaga, Pole Position and Dig Dug. In this version, you will be able to change the settings to control the number of lives, difficulty level and goals for advancing.
Nintendo eShop Sales:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Zen Pinball 2’s South Park Pinball table is 50 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on April 2.
- TNT Racers – Nitro Machines Edition is 37 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT April 9.
- Rock 'N Racing Off Road is 16 percent off (reduced from $5.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on April 12.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
New themes this week include:
- NES: Samus Aran
- NES: Pit
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon — Available March 21
Also new this week:
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham — Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley — DLC (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Jet Dog (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- My Pet School 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Titanic Mystery (DSiWare on Nintendo DSi / Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.