SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Less than one month after unveiling general availability of its multi-channel marketing automation platform, today Autopilot is announcing a new partnership and integration with GoodData aimed at empowering marketers to solve one of their biggest challenges: mapping marketing activities to business results. Autopilot, which aims to fill the gulf in the market between mailing solutions like MailChimp and complex marketing software like Marketo, partners with best-in-breed cloud applications such as Salesforce, Segment, Twilio, InsideView, and Lob.
The modern marketer knows that customer data lives everywhere - within the product, on social media, in CRM, Google Analytics, and a billion other places - and access shouldn’t be limited to data scientists. GoodData for Autopilot helps marketers be everywhere their customers are by tracking, collecting, and analyzing key marketing touch points to nurture relationships, map activity to ROI, and drive business results.
“Marketers today face big challenges when it comes to painting a complete picture of their customer using data that is silo’d across many tools,” said Autopilot Co-founder and CEO Mike Sharkey. “We believe that the best kind of marketing shouldn’t feel like marketing because it’s so personal, relevant, and attractive. And in order to really learn who your customer is you must be everywhere they are. With GoodData and Autopilot, we’re making it way easier for companies to connect the dots and creating a handshake from leads to revenue, marketing and sales, and leadership and results.”
“I used to feel lost in excel spreadsheets that didn’t always map marketing activity to overall performance,” said Toby Marion, CEO & Owner at Golden Gate Wine Company, a Hong Kong-based importer of California wine. “Using the GoodData reports in Autopilot, I now get an instant snapshot of what’s driving our business, including which wine offers are leading to sales, which tastings and news content are driving customer engagement, and which email addresses need updating, all of which is producing critical business growth.”
With the power of personalized marketing automation from Autopilot, coupled with easily accessible analytics integrated from GoodData, customers can now:
- Know Where Their Customers Are: Autopilot’s universal tracking script allows companies to view in real time how known or anonymous contacts are visiting and engaging their websites, blogs product, or more - then target them with personalized marketing campaigns.
- Track KPIs: Track activity and engagement across channels including open rates, click rates, and clicks per unique opens.
- Measure Sales Velocity: See how quickly leads convert to opportunities and closed deals by measuring the performance of customer journeys and sales processes impacting sales velocity.
- Trends Over Time: Marketers can see how the content they’ve created is being put to work by analyzing campaign performance and content over time, including click performance and deliverability trends.
- Intuitive Reporting: Pre-built reports to track and share leads to close over time with beautiful, simple graphs, including content, journey, or time performance.
“The future of marketing is data driven,” said Roman Stanek, CEO & Founder of GoodData. “Often marketers would like to graduate from a simpler system to one that can provide them with tools they need to become data driven marketers, but they are intimidated. We integrated with Autopilot giving users easy access to data, and guiding them with GoodData's Insights as a Service, leading them into clear business results.”
As part of the partnership, on Tuesday, March 24 at 11:00 AM PDT, Autopilot and GoodData will host a joint webinar to share insights around using data and business intelligence to excel with personalized marketing. Attendees will learn:
- 3 common challenges unique to marketing analytics
- How to use data insights to make higher-ROI marketing decisions
- What’s in store for the future of business intelligence and marketing automation
To learn more and sign-up, visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5367698484099386882
Autopilot is a cloud-based software company that helps companies connect their marketing systems, automate their marketing touchpoints, and convert customers. Autopilot’s built-in integrations to best of breed marketing, messaging, lead intelligence, and CRM tools make it easy to message consistently using email, SMS, and physical mail. Founded in 2012, Autopilot is based in San Francisco and has raised $15M in venture funding. Backers include Rembrandt Venture Partners, Southern Cross Venture Partners, Blackbird Ventures, Tim Draper, and Terry Garnett.