LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--E Ink® Holdings, "E Ink" (8069.TW), the leading global innovator of electronic ink and display technology will unveil a first-of-its-kind concept that will revolutionize the way we experience public spaces at CES 2015.
Electronic Paper Displays (EPDs) from E Ink are well recognized as the technology that has enabled the eReader market. The same leading edge displays are also responsible for creating new features and designs in a host of new products in mobile, home wares, transportation, travel, retail and other applications. Products of note include:
- The YotaPhone 2: the first dual screen smartphone with touch capabilities and an always-on E Ink display
- The Sony Smartband Talk: a fashion activity wristband with a curved E Ink display, voice capability and extended battery life
- Joan: a conference room calendar system that always lets you know who really has booked the conference room
- Electronic shelf tags: enable retailers to have dynamic pricing strategies and integrate the physical store into the age of omni-channel retailing
- PocketBook CADReader: a lightweight and rugged device integrated with AutoCad®
- Digital Signage solutions: support the deployment of public information displays with low power consumption
- The Twelve24 ClockONE: an ultrathin, meter long clock weighing in at 4 lbs. and inspired by the capabilities of E Ink electronic paper displays
- Vikaura: App driven wireless displays where friends can share messages and pictures
- The latest generation of eReader products
To see these and learn more about how E Ink’s big reveal will transform the way spaces and surroundings are experienced, please visit the E Ink booth, #36275, in South Hall #4 from Jan. 6 – 9, 2015.
About E Ink Holdings
Founded in 1992 by Taiwan's leading papermaking and printing group YFY (1907.TW), E Ink Holdings Inc. (8069.TW) has transformed and defined the eReader market with its ePaper technology, enabling a new multi-billion market in less than 10 years. Its corporate philosophy aims to deliver revolutionary products, user experiences, and environmental benefits through advanced technology development. This vision has led to its continuous investments in the field of ePaper displays as well as expanding the use of its technologies into a number of other markets and applications. Its EPD products make it the worldwide leader for ePaper. Its FFS technologies are a standard for high end consumer electronic products. Listed in Taiwan's GreTai Securities Market and the Luxembourg market, E Ink Holdings is now the world's largest supplier of displays to the eReader market. For corporate information, please visit www.einkgroup.com ; for EPD information, please visit www.eink.com / tw.eink.com; and for FFS information, please visit www.hydis.com.