SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Livefyre today announced the release of the first real-time content marketing and engagement platform, Livefyre Studio. Livefyre Studio puts billions of pieces of content at a marketer’s fingertips and lets them integrate that content into their digital marketing assets, websites, and mobile apps in seconds.
Livefyre’s new product release comes at a time when industry analysts are calling for an increased focus on maintaining branded communities. According to a new report released by Forrester Research, Predictions 2015: Social Media Grows Up, branded communities can drive greater brand reach, increase customer loyalty, and help convert prospects into customers.
“It’s time for marketers to start building social relationship strategies around sites that can deliver value,” wrote Nate Elliott, vice president, principal analyst, in the recent Forrester Research report, Social Relationship Strategies That Work. “US online adults who want to stay in touch with your company are almost three times more likely to visit your website than to engage you on [a social network]. So smart marketing leaders are using their own brand sites as the center of their social relationship strategies. Branded communities, blogs, and social hubs all give fans a chance to engage.”
Livefyre Studio streamlines control of Livefyre’s expansive set of pre-built engagement apps, design tools, and management features—all powered by a few clicks. With Studio, marketers can centralize all of the user-generated content (UGC) about their brand, easily collecting, managing and distributing these snippets across their owned and paid media with a few clicks. This powerful workspace acts as Livefyre’s central command, creating a fast and simple process for marketers to:
- Quickly gather content. Aggregate content from social networks using automated rules, search for and hand-select pieces of social content, or collect content created by users via Livefyre apps on their owned properties, including Comments, Reviews, Live Blog and Chat.
- Effectively manage high volumes of real-time content. Moderate UGC, whether created on external social media sources or in Livefyre apps on owned properties. Organize collections of effective UGC for use across marketing efforts. Publish content in apps or visualizations across channels.
- Design custom applications and visualizations. Design and configure unique, highly engaging and dynamic real-time experiences without any developer resources.
- Deliver real-time experiences across all channels. Engage audiences with dynamic experiences comprised of relevant social content and custom applications within any display — ads, digital-out-of-home, web or mobile.
“Consumers demand a continual flow of compelling, real-time content from the brands they care about, and it’s virtually impossible for any brand to meet that demand with traditional marketing assets. The only way to keep up is to capitalize on the power of user-generated content,” said Jordan Kretchmer, founder and CEO of Livefyre. “Livefyre now enables marketers to sift through the billions of pieces of UGC created every day, and instantly amplify the best of it across their websites, mobile apps, ads and other digital properties. This means a brand could take a Facebook photo that would be lucky to reach just two percent of its audience on Facebook, and instantly put it in front of hundreds of thousands more people across its own digital properties and ads.”
Livefyre also released a number of important enhancements to its core platform today, including:
- Enhanced moderation, rights and content management: In a single workspace, moderators can view and manage both the native and social conversations appearing on their properties, request usage rights for user-generated social content, and engage in conversations directly from the queue.
- App Designer: Design and configure custom experiences powered by native and social content in an easy-to-use interface, and deploy them with a simple embed code. Preview and share applications with colleagues to get feedback and approval before launch. App Designer automatically versions and auto-saves each iteration, so marketers will never lose a work in progress.
- Analytics: Gain valuable insights on best performing content, determine KPIs based on site participation and discover power users. Identify top users, collections and moderators with ease. Export raw data for use with other third party business intelligence and analytics tools.
- Unified login: Manage all Livefyre networks and environments from a centralized Enterprise account. Invite colleagues to Studio to collaborate on content creation, moderation, and analysis. Easily switch between QA, staging and live environments.
For more information about Livefyre Studio, visit www.livefyre.com.
Livefyre helps companies engage consumers through a combination of real-time content, conversation and social curation. The new Livefyre Studio puts billions of pieces of content at a marketer’s fingertips and lets them integrate that content into their digital marketing assets, websites, and mobile apps to increase traffic, user engagement and revenue. Livefyre is powering real-time content marketing experiences for over 1,000 leading brands including AOL, Bravo, CBS, Conde Nast, Cox Media Group, Dow Jones/WSJ, FOX Sports, Mashable, NASCAR, Showtime, Sony PlayStation, Sports Illustrated, Unilever and Universal Music Group. Livefyre acquired social storytelling platform Storify in September 2013 and social application provider Realtidbits in November 2013.
Founded in 2009 with offices in San Francisco, New York, London and Sydney, Livefyre was named one of the best places to work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times two years in a row and 2013 Corporate IT Software Company of the year by the World Technology Network. For more information, visit www.livefyre.com or follow us Twitter and Instagram at @livefyre or @storify.