DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx9tjp/epicast_report) has announced the addition of the "EpiCast Report: Cushing's Syndrome - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
Epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of CS in the 6MM, from 32,634 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2013 to 34,573 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2023, with an annual growth rate of 0.59% in the forecast period. In 2023, the US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of CS, with 17,162 diagnosed prevalent cases.
For this analysis, The publisher epidemiologists used data available from Orphanet to construct the 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of CS, Cushing's disease, ectopic ACTH CS, adrenal adenoma CS, and adrenal carcinoma CS in the 6MM. The forecast provides the age- and sex-specific diagnosed prevalent cases of CS subtypes in the six markets, providing a comprehensive view of CS. In addition, this analysis provided detailed, clinically relevant segmentations for Cushing's disease in order to improve the management of the disease.
- The Cushing's syndrome (CS) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical epidemiological trends for CS in the six major markets (6MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK). The report also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of CS, Cushing's disease, ectopic- adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) CS, adrenal adenoma CS, and adrenal carcinoma CS segmented by age (18 to =85 years) and sex in these markets.
- The CS epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high-quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 6MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CS market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global CS market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for CS therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3.1 Disease Background
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
3.3 Global Trends
3.4 Forecast Methodology
- Forecast Assumptions and Methods - Prevalent Cases
- Forecast Assumptions and Methods - Immediate TSS Outcomes
3.5 Epidemiological Forecast of Cushing's Syndrome (2013-2023)
- Cushing's Syndrome
- Cushing's Disease
- Ectopic ACTH CS
- Adrenal Adenoma CS
- Adrenal Carcinoma CS
- Age-Standardized Diagnosed Prevalence Rates
- Immediate TSS Outcomes
- Epidemiological Forecast Insight
- Limitations of the Analysis
- Strengths of the Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx9tjp/epicast_report