NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--British Airways today announced that customers in Denver will soon be able to enjoy British Airways’ new First class cabin. From March 2015 the Denver to London service will be operated by a four class Boeing 747 aircraft.
British Airways began flying to Denver 16 years ago and the airline now offers a daily service to London Heathrow. The Boeing 747 aircraft will provide customers with a choice of World Traveller (economy), World Traveller Plus (premium economy), Club World (business class) and the airline’s flagship brand, First.
Sean Doyle, British Airways’ Executive Vice President, Americas, said “We are excited to introduce the Boeing 747 to our Denver customers. With the additional seats it means more travelers will be able to see the best of London, the UK and the rest of the world.
“We’re also excited to be able to offer our Denver customers our award winning First class on this route. Our new First offers a 60% wider seat and privacy that creates an intimate private jet experience. I know our customers will truly enjoy this cabin."
Premium First Experience
The First class cabin has 14 suites that are based on classic design and discrete luxury. Features include:
- Individual seats that turn into a 6 ft. 6 in. fully flat beds with a simple twist of a button
- Signature turn down service includes a luxurious quilted mattress, crisp white cotton duvet and pillow, along with pajamas and luxury amenity kit.
- A personal closet and leather-bound writing desk that converts into a dining table
- A la carte dining and a buddy seat to enable customers to dine together
- A 15” in-flight entertainment screen with extensive TV, movie and audio selections
- Lighting and electronic blinds that can be modified to reflect mood and time of day
All British Airways long haul flights include benefits such as free meals and all beverages, as well as free baggage allowance and seat allocation. The airline also provides a "Feed Kids First" service ensures that children are served first, allowing parents to enjoy their own meal.
Further information, including flight schedules and fares, is available at www.ba.com