BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pixability today announced the industry’s first programmatic YouTube TrueView optimization platform for media professionals and the brands they serve. Pixability v3 advances the company’s track record of YouTube technological innovation by delivering extensive, professional-grade YouTube TrueView advertising optimization to reduce the complexities that accompany growing YouTube media spend by brand marketers.
“Brands are increasing their digital allocations, and TV budgets are shifting to online video faster than our industry predicted. YouTube is leading the charge,” said Bettina Hein, Founder and CEO of Pixability. “Many brands are wasting their media dollars on inefficient, poorly targeted buys; Pixability v3 comes at a crucial time. YouTube advertising done right introduces a huge business opportunity for brands and their agencies.”
By programmatically managing AdWords for Video buys, Pixability v3 enables media professionals to:
- Achieve media transparency. Know exactly where their ads are running, who is watching, how much ads cost, and how they perform.
- Streamline YouTube campaign management and reduce risk. Remove the complexity of YouTube ad planning, buying, and reporting with pre-configured workflows and fully integrated targeting.
- Target better for enhanced performance. Hyper-target and optimize before and during campaign execution, and automatically adjust sub-campaigns and ad type testing to maximize return on investment.
- Deliver verifiable YouTube results that matter. See in real-time how ads are performing against brand-defined key performance indicators (KPIs) and Pixability’s extensive database of industry-specific benchmarks. Convert more customers.
“YouTube is a critical part of many of our clients’ marketing programs,” said Alan Osetek, Global President of Resolution Media, an Omnicom Media Group company. “Pixability's v3 YouTube ad platform allows our client teams to leverage the data and analytics needed to optimize campaigns and deliver the stellar media performance our clients have come to expect from us.”
Pixability v3 customers include Omnicom’s Resolution Media, PUMA, L’Oréal, Sharp Electronics, Mindshare, and ZenithOptimedia. Pixability v3 campaigns have achieved up to 10x higher click-through rates, 600 percent lift in organic traffic, 40 percent lower cost per view, and 50 percent reduction in customer acquisition cost.
Key product advancements in Pixability v3 include:
- Programmatic ad targeting that algorithmically identifies, scores, and hyper-targets the most relevant and timely content, placements and channels across the entire YouTube ecosystem.
- Automated campaign optimization that dynamically measures YouTube campaigns against industry and competitive benchmarks, and adjusts ad content, budget levels, and placement timing.
- Influencer/creator scoring and monitoring using Pixability’s in-flight analytics and extensive YouTube video and channel database.
- Video marketing data integration with agency dashboards and reporting platforms.
“With Pixability v1 and v2, we established YouTube success metrics, and introduced the capability to mine the entire YouTube landscape for content and creators relevant to brands,” said Andreas Goeldi, CTO of Pixability. “With Pixability v3, we continue the advancement of our YouTube technology by automating the YouTube TrueView advertising process to maximize results. Powerful technology coupled with extensive data produces stunning performance, especially on YouTube.”
In conjunction with the v3 technology upgrades, Pixability also announced two key resources for media professionals looking to achieve optimal YouTube brand performance:
- The Pixability Campaign Benchmark Analysis introduces the first cross-industry YouTube benchmarks, derived from Pixability’s extensive data repository, to evaluate brand performance and ad campaign effectiveness. Media professionals can assess the performance of both past and present campaigns.
- The 2014 Pixability YouTube Media Guidebook is the first comprehensive resource designed to help marketers crack the YouTube ad buying challenge. The Guidebook decodes YouTube’s numerous ad offerings, and highlights the software tools now available to make planning, running and reporting on YouTube ad campaigns easy.
As marketers assess the major shift in ad spend from TV to digital video, Pixability addresses the need for accurate performance metrics, set against a precise understanding of the YouTube ecosystem. For more information on Pixability’s ad buying and video marketing platform, for Campaign Benchmark Analysis, or a copy of the YouTube Media Guidebook, please visit http://www.pixability.com/v3/. Pixability will discuss the v3 platform in a live webinar, “YouTube Advertising: What Brands and Media Professionals Need to Know,” on Wednesday, Nov. 5 at 12:30 p.m. ET. Registration details can be found at www.pixability.com/webinars/.
Pixability is an ad buying and video marketing platform for YouTube. Many of the world’s top brands and agencies depend on Pixability’s award-winning programmatic media technology for effective YouTube campaigns with complete transparency and reporting accuracy. Pixability enables media professionals to plan smarter placements, run faster campaigns, and see better results. Pixability is headquartered in Boston with offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, and London.