WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NetProspex, the leading provider of B2B marketing data management solutions, today announced key enhancements to its Workbench data services platform, including deeper integrations with Eloqua, Marketo, NetSuite and Salesforce.com. The release also expands the scope of the platform, extending continuous data management for marketers to enable deeper analytics and insights into the health and productivity of their marketing databases, as well as providing trigger-based audience acquisition based on ideal target profiles. The enhancements allow marketers to more effectively derive value from their marketing technology investments by ensuring actionable, targeted and accurate data is fueling their demand generation efforts.
B2B marketers consistently struggle with data quality, specifically completeness and accuracy, when building and executing demand generation programs. These challenges can affect segmentation, targeting, content creation and campaign execution. In fact, The NetProspex 2014 State of Marketing Data Benchmark Report found that 84 percent of marketing databases were considered barely functional. Yet SiriusDecisions notes that marketing organizations that regularly maintain their database see 66 percent higher revenue contribution compared to those that do not. "With so much data available to marketers, the ability to manage it effectively has quickly become a competitive differentiator in demand creation. Organizations that can acquire, clean, unify and provide easy access to the information that matters will consistently outperform those that struggle with those processes," said John Donlon, Research Director, Marketing Operations Strategies at SiriusDecisions. Workbench is now extending capabilities and driving tighter connections into the key applications in which their customers’ marketing data resides to make it easier for all marketers to ensure better data sits at the core of their demand engines.
This release of Workbench brings several important features:
- Audience insights through direct connections into CRM and MAP technologies enable marketers to analyze health and profile details within existing segments in their marketing databases.
- Ideal profile analytics derive key attributes at the individual and company level for improved targeting.
- Integrated audience acquisition enables marketers to augment their targeted outreach for account-based marketing programs or trigger-based nurturing efforts.
- Improved web form integrations for visitor intelligence to enrich inbound leads as they hit the system and enable accurate scoring and better segmentation for follow-up efforts.
- User-defined policies for continuous data management give users greater flexibility and control over how they maintain their data. Customers are able to prescribe granular rules for hygiene and enrichment policies across their database. This “set-it-and-forget-it” capability enables marketers to ensure their data is maintained regularly without bearing the burden of manual file transfers and ingestion mappings.
“A robust data strategy is critical for marketers to unlock the full potential of their demand generation efforts,” said Derek Slayton, CMO, NetProspex. “As companies invest in marketing automation and sales technologies to improve engagement with prospects, they need to allocate a small percentage of their program budget to ensure that the data fueling their efforts is aligned with their objectives. NetProspex Workbench now makes simple and straightforward by providing an integrated platform for advanced data services that ties natively into the technology environments our customers are utilizing for acquisition and nurturing efforts.”
NetProspex is the smarter B2B data services partner. We help marketing and sales organizations optimize their revenue impact by increasing the quality and effectiveness of their marketing data management practices. Thousands of B2B organizations rely on NetProspex for continuous data management, target market analysis, improved inbound lead intelligence and targeted audience acquisition to fuel high-performing marketing campaigns and accelerate the creation of sales pipeline. To make databases richer and more actionable, the company offers the industry’s largest and most accurate reference database of B2B contacts, cleansed with proprietary CleneStepTM verification technology. For more information visit www.netprospex.com.