Research and Markets: UK Automatic Vending Market Report 2014

DUBLIN--()--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4x6hb/automatic_vending) has announced the addition of the "Automatic Vending Market Report 2014" report to their offering.

This market report examines the automatic vending market in the UK. Vending machines offer a wide range of products, from hot and cold food and beverages, to confectionery and non-food products. They are often located at schools, colleges and universities; hospitals; offices; factories; and train stations and bus depots, among other places.

The UK automatic vending market decreased by 3.6% in 2012 and by 1% in 2013, impacted by the sluggish recovery of the UK economy, high unemployment rates, and squeezed consumer disposable income. The market is dominated by refreshment vending, with sales through refreshment vending machines making up 84% of the total sales via vending machines in 2013, with the remaining 16% accounted for by other vending products (i.e. stamps, condoms, stationery and computer accessories).

Like many other industries, there has been an increasing focus on sustainability and ethical products within the automatic vending market. Many vending machines now have energy saving features, designed to reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions, and use recycled materials. Vending operators encourage their clients to use Fairtrade products. Vending machines offering healthy food and drinks have become increasingly popular in recent years, especially in public places, including schools, hospitals, universities, and recreational institutions.

In the marketplace, major suppliers to the UK refreshment vending market include N&W Global Vending, Crane Merchandising Systems (CMS) and Mrs Drinks. Autobar Vending Services, Selecta UK and SnackTime are leading snack vending machine operators in the UK.

Retail sales of vended products are expected to return to growth in 2014 as the UK economy continues its recovery, rising by just 0.5%, followed by a further growth of 1% in 2015. Continuing advancements in technology will help the development of new vending machines that are more convenient, such as those with cashless, touchscreen technology integrated within.

Key Topics Covered:

  1. Foreword
  2. Executive Summary
  3. Market Definition
  4. Market Size
  5. Industry Background
  6. Competitor Analysis
  7. Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
  8. Buying Behaviour
  9. Current Issues
  10. The Global Market
  11. Forecasts
  12. Company Profiles
  • Associated Vending Services Ltd
  • Autobar Vending Services Ltd
  • Automatic Vending Association
  • British Water Cooler Association
  • Coffee Nation Ltd
  • Coffetek Ltd
  • Crane Merchandising Systems Ltd
  • N&W Global Vending Ltd
  • National Independent Vending Operators
  • Selecta Uk Ltd
  • Snacktime Plc

For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4x6hb/automatic_vending

Contacts

Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
press@researchandmarkets.com
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Food, Snacks and Confectionery

Sharing

Contacts

Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
press@researchandmarkets.com
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Food, Snacks and Confectionery