OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--An insurance industry panel will review actions and developments from the NAIC Summer 2014 National Meeting and discuss next steps from the meeting in a special one-hour webinar set for Friday, August 22 at 2 p.m. EDT. Register at no charge at http://www.ambest.com/webinars/naic-summer14.
Topics that will be discussed include captives, reinsurance, federal and international regulatory initiatives, ORSA, reserving, agent issues, health, terrorism coverage and more.
Panelists for this webinar include:
- Steve Kinion, Director, Bureau of Captive and Financial Insurance Products, Delaware Insurance Department
- Howard Mills, Director & Chief Advisor, Insurance Industry Group, Deloitte
- Tom Harman, Associate Editor, Washington D.C. Bureau, A.M. Best Company
- David Snyder, Vice President, International Policy, Property Casualty Insurers Association of America
- Matt Wulf, Vice President, State Relations and Assistant General Counsel, Reinsurance Association of America
Attendees can submit questions in advance during registration or email questions to email@example.com during the live event, which will be streamed in video and audio format.
For more information about the webinar, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best’s Review, A.M. Best’s award-winning monthly publication (www.bestreview.com), covers the global insurance industry. For information about advertising in Best’s Review or webinar sponsorship opportunities, call (908) 439-2200 ext. 5399, or email email@example.com.
A.M. Best Company is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2014 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.