DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjt9vq/india_fm_radio) has announced the addition of the "India FM Radio Industry Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The industry is expected to witness double digit growth during 2014-19.
Increasing number of FM radio listeners coupled with the growing expenditure on advertisement campaigns by real-estate, pharmaceutical, education, healthcare sectors, etc., are resulting in strong growth of the FM radio industry. The upcoming phase-3 auction is also expected to spur the market for radio in the country as radio station operators would expand and enter further in Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities. The launch and implementation of this policy would provide the country with 839 radio channel licenses across 227 new cities in addition to existing cities. Driven by these factors, India FM radio industry is forecast to touch USD656.33 million by 2019. Having a large base of FM radio listeners, Delhi NCR and Maharashtra are the leading markets for FM radio in the country.
Leading companies operating in India's FM radio market include Prasar Bharati, Entertainment Network (India) Limited, Sun TV Network Limited, Reliance Broadcast Network Limited, Music Broadcast Private Limited and D.B Corp Ltd.
India FM Radio Industry Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 discusses the following aspects of FM Radio industry in India:
- Focus on Rural Market
- Live Events
- Focus on Diversification
- Certification Courses for Radio Jockey
- Internet Radio
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. India Media & Entertainment Industry Outlook
4. India FM Radio Industry Evolution
5. India FM Radio Business Model
6. India FM Radio Industry Outlook
7. India FM Radio Industry Advertisement Tariffs & Concepts
8. STP Analysis of India FM Radio Industry
9. Market Dynamics
10. Recent Industry Trends
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. India Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- B.A.G. Films & Media Limited.
- D.B Corp Ltd.
- Entertainment Network (India) Limited
- HT Media Limited
- Music Broadcast Private Limited
- Next Radio Limited
- Prasar Bharati
- Reliance Broadcast Network Limited
- Sun TV Network Limited
- T.V. Today Network Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjt9vq/india_fm_radio