DAR ES SALAM, Tanzania--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In the 1.5 day summit, brand owners, converters, bottlers, fillers, PET resin manufacturers, beverages majors and other stakeholders can look forward to information sharing on the lucrative PET business opportunities in the African region.
Revealing all about ‘Operational Challenges and Strategies for Success in Kenya/East Africa CSD Sector’ is Coca-Cola’s Mr. Duncan Kimani, Country Manufacturing Manager. He shares the company’s perspective on the soft drink industry across Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia and Ethiopia as well as shares market insights on CSD market and other juice/nectar/still drinks segment.
A PET resin manufacturer’s perspective/strategy on the African region, particularly Nigeria & West Africa, will be shared by Sandeep Pahariya, Vice President Operations & Business Development at Indorama PET (Nigeria) Limited.
In regards to PET conversion opportunities in Africa, an exclusive ‘Converter's Session on PET Preform Outlook’ is scheduled. Mr. Williams Kwasi Peprah, Dep General Manager, Massilly Ghana Ltd, will provide updates on the Ghana market, while Mr. Kouadio Sey, General Manager, Ivoirienne de Plastique, will offer details of PET conversion in Ivory Coast, Senegal & Mali.
Other key sessions at the event include:
- Will Africa’s PET Demand Mitigate Global Imbalance? – Mr. David Swift, Managing Director, PCI (PET Packaging, Resin & Recycling) Ltd
- Beverage Sector Outlook in Sub-Saharan Africa and Its Implications on Packaging – Ms. Shereen Tuff, Sr. Research Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Modular Solutions for the Specific Needs of PET Processors – Mr. Ralf Altepeter, Manager (Technical Sales), Gneuss Kunststofftechnik GmbH
- South Africa’s PET Resin Outlook – Mr. Steven Bird, Sales and Marketing Director, Hosaf
- Logistics, Distribution & Supply Chain Challenges in Africa: An Analysis by Region – Mr. Miguel Juraidini, Business Development Manager, Montachem International Inc
- Operating in a Credit Driven Market: How to Reduce Business Risks & Costs of Doing Business in Africa? – Mr. Souvik Banerjea, Sr. Marketing Officer, African Trade Insurance Agency
For more information, visit the event website.