DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxgxrn/asean_critical) has announced the addition of the "ASEAN Critical Power Infrastructure Services Market" report to their offering.
Businesses are increasingly relying on digital media support through real-time communication with stakeholders to carry out their regular operations. This will prove to be the biggest driver for power infrastructure services. Enterprise-wide integration in communication and decision making is leading to a heavy reliance on data sharing and data storage, which in turn, increase the criticality of IT infrastructure. Critical power infrastructure services industry is to strike a stronger partnership with the data center operators and be a part of the increased traffic of Big Data.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the critical power infrastructure services market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- What are the essentials of the infrastructure services?
- How are the OEMs and independent service providers positioned across various market verticals?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Industry Analysis
4. Market Drivers and Restraints
5. Market Forecasts and Trend
6. Vertical Market Analysis
7. Competitive Analysis
10. The Frost & Sullivan Story
- ST Electronics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxgxrn/asean_critical
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.