DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dw53vh/thailand_tourism) has announced the addition of the "Thailand Tourism Industry Outlook to 2024" report to their offering.
An extraordinary number of arrivals were recorded in 2013, while Thai residents enjoyed traveling within the country as well as going abroad, in particular Asian Countries.
Travel accommodation facilities such as hotels witnessed boom, with various international and local chains expanding new properties, mainly in Bangkok, Phuket, Hua Hin, Cha Am, Krabi and Samui. Car rental enjoyed new fleet sizes and emerging brand from Germany, Sixt, was introduced in 2012. Health, wellness and medical tourism also continued to record strong.
Thailand Tourism Industry Outlook to 2024 offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market. It provides the latest market size data 2010-2024, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market in Thailand
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definition and Overview
3. Key Trends, Drivers and Key Challenges
4. the Impact of Latest Changes in Regulations into the Industry
5. Key Players - Competitive Landscape
6. Current Market Updates
7. Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dw53vh/thailand_tourism