DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fjv3ht/fibromyalgia) has announced the addition of the "Fibromyalgia Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
Fibromyalgia Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Fibromyalgia clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Fibromyalgia. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Fibromyalgia.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
- Pfizer Inc.
- Forest Laboratories, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
- UCB S.A.
- Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
- Rose Pharmed Biotechnology Co.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- The University of Granada
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Federal University of Sao Paulo
- University of Michigan
- Stanford University
- Duke University
- The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
- University of Gothenburg
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fjv3ht/fibromyalgia