DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3nsf4k/impact_of_us) has announced the addition of the "Impact of US Healthcare Reform on the In Vitro Diagnostics Market" report to their offering.
This Market Insight highlights the effects of the US Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act on the in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market, diagnostic test service providers, and IVD manufacturers. The deliverable also focuses on global trends and the outlook for the IVD market.
Estimates and trends for all IVD segments immunochemistry, point-of-care testing, molecular diagnostics, clinical microbiology, tissue diagnostics, hematology, hemostasis, and self-monitoring blood glucose are provided.
Key market drivers and restraints and the competitive landscape for the global market are discussed. The base year is 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Effects of Healthcare Reform
3. IVD Market Overview
4. Technology and Market Trends Tissue Diagnostics Segment
5. Technology and Market Trends Molecular Diagnostics Segment
6. Technology and Market Trends Point-of-care Testing Segment
7. Technology and Market Trends Self-monitoring Blood Glucose
8. Technology and Market Trends Clinical Microbiology Segment
9. Technology and Market Trends Hematology and Hemostasis Segments
10. Technology and Market Trends Immunochemistry Segment
- Sysmex, Beckton Dickinson
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3nsf4k/impact_of_us