SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Elastic Grid (www.elasticgrid.com), the B2B channel marketing solution platform formerly known as Elastic Digital, announced today the launch of its powerful new cloud-based demand generation suite designed to help channel partners launch marketing campaigns in 3 minutes or less. The fully-responsive, mobile-first platform gives partners access to co-branded marketing campaigns, enablement tools and downloadable sales and marketing collateral from any internet-connected device.
“As marketing continues to become more and more complex, partners are getting sick of dealing with being fed a bunch of ingredients for a campaign. After speaking with our existing clients and partners, we designed Elastic Grid – an all-in-one, mobile-first suite of tools that simplifies marketing and delivers fully-cooked, demand generation campaigns ready for launch.” — Cameron Avery, CEO and Founder of Elastic Grid.
Clients turn to Elastic Grid because it is powerful, yet easy to use and delivers results they’re looking for. With one single sign-on, channel partners can now securely access and manage their online marketing campaigns and Elastic Grid’s full suite of tools from anywhere, making the process for bringing campaigns to market faster and more efficient. The Grid simplifies the complexity of demand-generation by providing a one-stop shop for fully-cooked campaigns that include nurture flows, inbound social posts and banners, outbound emails, content, fully-responsive co-brandable digital stories and real-time lead alerts.
Existing customers, including VMware, NetApp and Amazon Web Services will be transitioning over to the new platform.
“The Grid gives Symantec a vehicle to help our partners generate new business. It supplements our field marketing efforts and helps improve the relationship with our partners through enhanced partner experience. For us, the Grid is a key foundational element of our integrated partner marketing demand generation.” — Amy Christopher, Symantec’s Partner Marketing Manager for Asia Pacific and Japan. Symantec’s campaign with Elastic Grid was so successful in Asia Pacific and Japan, the company is now rolling out the new platform globally.
Features of Elastic Grid’s new demand generation platform include:
- Single Sign-On: Access all vendor platforms through one login.
- Campaign Launcher Dashboard: A personalized starting point for managing and running campaigns, contacts and accounts.
- Vendor Portals: A one-stop shop that monitors campaign and partner activity and provides seemingly infinite online and offline marketing, education and enablement resources for partners.
- Campaign Page: Each campaign has its own landing page for users to preview and select the modules they want to run.
- Nurture Plans: Campaigns are divided into modules that partners can preview on the Grid. Partners simply select the modules to help them guide a customer/prospect through to a sale.
- Contact Relationship Management: Manage contacts through a powerful all-in-one interface that displays contacts and their history, and enables partners to filter by maturity. The Grid is also fully integrated with Salesforce.
- Grid Analytics: Along with standard spreadsheets, partners can view visual, real-time graphs that monitor a campaign or module’s performance, while suppliers can view high-level statistics and trends about marketing performance across regions, partners and quarters.
Elastic Grid also offers concierge services from a team of certified marketing advisors as well as creative services to help write and design new campaigns.
For more information on Elastic Grid, visit www.elasticgrid.com.
About Elastic Grid
Elastic Grid is a fully-responsive, cloud-based, B2B marketing platform. A single sign-on process lets partners securely access and manage their online marketing, on-demand, from any Internet-ready device. Through concierge and creative services, Elastic Grid is a one-stop platform for clients and their partners to create successful marketing campaigns. Founded in 2001, Elastic Grid has offices in San Jose, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; Sydney Australia; and Bucharest, Romania. For more information on Elastic Grid, visit www.elasticgrid.com.