DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7bjqd/publishing_for) has announced the addition of the "Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2013-2014" report to their offering.
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2013-2014 is Simba Information's premier resource for expert analysis of the highly competitive PreK-12 school market. Challenging market conditions make this report an essential tool for understanding the dynamics that impact the types of instructional materials, tools and services most in demand in the school market. Industry participants can prepare for changes rendered by the Common Core State Standards to each segment of the PreK-12 school market with the analysis presented in this research, with coverage ranging from textbooks to digital courseware, supplemental materials and trade books.
The most up-to-date business information and market trends in this report provide a complete view of the U.S. school market, all available from Simba Information in a single-source format in this completely updated annual report. Continuing to follow how technology is, or is not, being incorporated in the school market and how it is changing business models of publishers and providers of instructional and ancillary services will be emphasized this year, along with information on specific threats and opportunities.
Topics in Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2013-2014 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks, courseware, supplemental materials, tests, manipulatives, magazines, video and trade books
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emergent technologies, including digital textbooks and digital learning environments
- Exclusive textbook adoption information
- Leading publishers by market segment
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment
- The impact of mergers, acquisitions and partnerships
- Market segment projections
- Detailed profiles of leading providers of instructional materials and services
Companies profiled in this report include:
- Cambium Learning Group
- Discovery Education
- ePals Corp.
- Triumph Learning (Haights Cross Communications)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co.
- K12 Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education (The McGraw-Hill Cos.)
- Pearson Education
- Peoples Education
- Scholastic Corp.
- School Specialty
- Scientific Learning Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Industry Size and Structure
Chapter 2: Enrollment and Demographics
Chapter 3: Funding
Chapter 4: Textbooks and Adoptions
Chapter 5: Supplementary Materials
Chapter 6: Outlook and Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7bjqd/publishing_for