DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdh3jf/machine_tools) has announced the addition of the "United States Machine Tools Market Research Report: 2014 Edition" report to their offering.
One of the major trends is the increasing technological advancement. Vendors are designing new machine tools, which provide ease of operation, less time consumption, and are highly efficient, such as electrical discharge machines, ultrasonic, and electronic beam technologies.
One of the major drivers is the increase in private non-residential fixed investments. Private vendors are increasingly making investments in the construction of infrastructure, which uses machine tools, thus there is an increasing demand for such tools in the US. Another major driver is the increasing growth of fabricated metal products.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is the increasing use of plastic products across industries as an alternative to metals because they are light in weight and have a high corrosive resistance.
Key vendors dominating this space are
- Dalian Machine Tool Group Corp.
- DMG Mori Seiki Company Limited
- Haas Automation Inc.
- JTEKT Corp.
- Komatsu Limited.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are
- Amada Company Limited.
- Fives Group
- Flow International Corporation
- Gleason Corporation
- Hardinge Incorporated
- Kennametal Incorporated
- Makino Milling Machine Company Limit
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Limited
- Okuma Corporation
- Tongtai Machine & Tool Company Limited
- Shenyang Machine Tool Co. Ltd.
- TRUMPF Group
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdh3jf/machine_tools