DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gx5w9b/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Web Event Services Market" report to their offering.
The global web events market is experiencing significant shifts with the emergence of self-service solutions and a greater focus on mobile and social webcasting. An increasing number of enterprises are using webinars and webcasts as business-critical communication tools. User demand is triggered by travel and time savings, the ongoing workplace transformation, consumerization, and a significant momentum for video communications. However, lack of awareness about solution sets, confusing pricing models, and considerable market fragmentation are holding the market back. This analysis provides web event providers and their partners with a detailed analysis of the current and changing dynamics in the fast-evolving marketplace.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive growth? Are there significant restraints that will hold the market back?
- How are the key competitors positioned today and how is the landscape evolving?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- How will web events evolve over time to address changing user needs?
- The web events market is highly fragmented and varied with competitor profiles, portfolios and capabilities differing significantly.
- Promoting awareness and education about the solutions, use cases, and implementation continues to be a challenge.
- Events usage is growing rapidly as more users migrate to lower priced self service solutions and subscription-based licenses.
- The growing impact of alternatives, including freemium services like Skype and Hangouts will steer low end of the market to consumer grade solutions.
- Decision making will shift to IT as bigger cross-departmental deployments gain ground. At the same time line-of-business heads are key influencers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecast and Trends
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- INXPO, Arkadin
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gx5w9b/analysis_of_the