STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
"eWork is moving into 2014 with positive momentum. The clearest signal is a 44% increase in order intake compared to the previous year. Net sales also rose by a sound 16%. The growth is mainly due to several significant MSP business collaborations that eWork has entered into in quick succession."
Extract from President and CEO Zoran Covic's commentary to the Interim Report.
First quarter 2014 compared with 2013
· Net sales increased by 15.7% to SEK 1,103.7 million (954.2).
· Operating profit reduced by 9.5% to SEK 13.4 million (14.8).
· Order intake increased by 44%, totaling SEK 1,325 million (922).
· Profit after tax per share was SEK 0.62 (0.69).
· The consulting market showed some signs of recovery and demand for standard contracts increased slightly.
· eWork signed a substantial MSP contract with Tieto in the period, alongside framework agreements with Outotec, KMD and Kongsberg.
· Zoran Covic took up his position as President and CEO in March.
eWork Scandinavia AB (publ) is a complete consultant supplier with over 3,500 consultants on assignment within the fields of IT, telecoms, technology, and business development. eWork offers an objective selection of specialists from the largest consultant network on the market with over 65,000 consultants, offering clients better pricing, quality and time efficiency. eWork has framework agreements with more than 140 clients among the Nordic region’s leading companies active in most sectors. The Company’s share is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com