STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Rental revenues increased to SEK 130 million (115)
· Income from property management improved by 20 % to SEK 49 million
· Net profits for the period amounted to SEK 14 million (57)
· Property value increased to SEK 6,958 million (6,913)
· Equity per share amounted to SEK 28.61 (28.47)
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.14 (0.81)
· Platzer continues to grow. Rental revenues increased by 13 % compared to the first quarter of the previous year and the income from property management improved by 20 % to SEK 49 million. Earnings from property-related operations, income from property management and changes in the value of property have improved by over 60 % to SEK 66 million, according to P-G Persson, Managing Director of Platzer.
· A substantially strong balance sheet via a new issue of shares in connection with becoming a listed company has given us increased resources to continue our proactive growth. I look positively on both the opportunities to acquire more properties and to improve our current holdings. During the first quarter, we have begun construction on our new building in Gårda and have signed a letter of intent with the Swedish Migration Board concerning a comprehensive solution for their need for premises in Gothenburg, concludes P-G Persson.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ)
The information is of such a nature that Platzer must publish it in accordance with the Securities Market Act and/or Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on Thursday 24 April at 8:00 am.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (public JSC) owns and manages commercial properties in the Gothenburg area with a total rentable floor space of approximately 375,000 square metres at a value of approximately SEK 7 billion. Platzer is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com