DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jd8dd6/dual_fuel) has announced the addition of the "Dual Fuel Generator Sets Outlook" report to their offering.
The global aim of reducing carbon emissions and protecting the environment is expected to boost the proportion of energy coming from green sources and support the shift from diesel to natural gas.
This market insight covers the current state and future potential of the dual fuel gensets market in the top 3 key global countries. It presents the trends governing the genset industry and their impact on the forecast period. The base year is 2013, and the forecast period is 2014 to 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Trends that Impact the Generator Sets Market
- Stationary Generator Sets Comparison
2. Market Forces
- Industry Challenges
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
3. Key Trend: New Age of Gas
- Key Issues and Likely Trends for Natural Gas Markets
- Global Hot Spots and Emerging Geographies
- Unconventional Oil and Gas Resources in the United States
4. Analysis of Dual Fuel Generator Sets Market
- Key Assumptions
- Global Analysis
- North America
- Regional Trends
5. Overview of Dual Fuel Engines and Conversion Kit Products
- Dual Fuel Engines Assessment
- Dual Fuel Conversion Kits Assessment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jd8dd6/dual_fuel