STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
On April 1, 2014, Precise Biometrics AB (STO:PREC) will publish a convening notice for the Annual General Meeting in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar and on the company’s web page. An advertisement that such convening notice has been published will simultaneously be published in Svenska Dagbladet.
The Annual General Meeting will be held at 4.00 p.m. on Tuesday April 29, 2014, at Precise Biometrics’ premises on Scheelevägen 30 in Lund, Sweden.
As set forth in the convening notice, the following matters, among others, will be addressed at the Meeting:
· At the time of the convening notice, the Nomination Committee has not yet informed the company of its proposals for Board members, Chairman of the Board and fees to the Board members. The Nomination Committee´s proposals in these regards will be published through a separate press release as soon as they have been received by the company.
· The Board proposes that the Meeting authorizes the Board to resolve on new issues of shares and/or convertibles with deviation from the shareholders’ preferential right.
· The Board proposes that the Meeting approves the Board’s proposal regarding an incentive program to the company’s employees by the issue of subscription warrants.
The complete proposal for agenda and information regarding who is entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting is set forth below. The further details regarding the proposals are set forth in the enclosed convening notice.
Notice of participation
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must (i) be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB, as of Wednesday April 23, 2014; and (ii) notify the company of their intent to attend the Annual General Meeting at the address Precise Biometrics AB (publ), Box 798, SE-220 07 LUND, Sweden, by telephone +46 46 31 11 16, by telefax +46 46 31 11 01 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Wednesday April 23, 2014, preferably before 4.00 p.m.
When giving notice of attendance, the shareholder shall state name, personal identity or corporate registration number, address and telephone number. A proxy form is available on the company website www.precisebiometrics.com and will be sent by mail to shareholders informing the company of their address. Proxies and representatives of legal entities shall submit papers of authorization prior to the Meeting.
Proposal for agenda
1. Opening of the Meeting.
2. Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
3. Preparation and approval of the voting list.
4. Approval of the agenda.
5. Election of one or two persons to approve the minutes.
6. Determination whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
7. The managing director’s report.
8. Presentation of
(a) the Annual Report and the Auditor’s Report and the Consolidated Financial Statements and the Group Auditor’s Report;
(b) the statement by the Auditor on the compliance with the guidelines for remuneration to senior management applicable since the last Annual General Meeting; and
(c) the Board’s proposals under items 16-18.
9. Resolutions regarding
(a) the adoption of the Statement of Income and the Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Statement of Income and the Consolidated Balance Sheet, as per December 31, 2013;
(b) the appropriation of the company’s loss according to the adopted Balance Sheet; and
(c) the discharge from liability of the Board members and the managing director.
10. Determination of the number of members of the Board.
11. Election of members and Chairman of the Board.
12. Election of Auditor.
13. Resolution regarding fees to the members of the Board and the Auditor.
14. Resolution regarding principles for appointing the members of the Nomination Committee.
15. Determination of guidelines for remuneration to senior management.
16. Resolution regarding authorisation of the Board to resolve on new issue of shares and/or convertible bonds with deviation from the shareholders’ preferential right.
17. Resolution regarding an incentive program to the company’s employees by the issue of subscription warrants.
18. Resolution regarding amendment of the articles of association.
19. Closing of the Meeting.
Precise Biometrics is a market leading supplier of solutions for fingerprint recognition that guarantee the identity of people. With the highest level of competence in fingerprint biometrics, Precise Biometrics offers fast, precise and secure verification of a person's identity. This technology can be used for ID, company and bank cards, and for access to mobile solutions, computers and networks. Precise Biometrics delivers its solutions to companies and government agencies all over the world, and the Company's technology is licensed to almost 160 million users.
For further information go to www.precisebiometrics.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com