WOOD DALE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MC Machinery Systems Inc., a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corp., continues to invest in technologies to better serve its customers and make them more competitive. On March 22, the company launched a new website, designed to be more accessible on mobile devices while increasing functionality.
The new format, which is pleasant on the eyes and intuitive to navigate, employs a simple, direct style with transparent choices and fresh design cues. Taking advantage of the latest web design best practices and technologies, the flexible site features responsive design, so the layout is automatically optimized for whatever your method of viewing, desktop, laptop or mobile.
This new website contains a content engine, including technical articles, case histories, testimonials, guest contributions and more. This content will augment product pages and is categorized to appear with related product information.
Website highlights include:
- More than 100 detailed machine listings with video, features, specs, layouts, etc.
- Full list of service and support offering
- Details and registration for training classes
- Login area for Triple Diamond members with extended resources, including parts diagrams, online manuals, technical documents, software downloads, etc.
- Improved consumable section with specific selector tool designed to more easily find and request information about consumable products
- Online calculators, such as the Taper Angle consumables selector and wire selector
“Our customers access our products, our experts and our body of knowledge in a variety of ways,” says Bill Isaac, VP, sales and marketing, Mitsubishi Laser. “By launching this new website, we are providing them with an even more effective tool to give them access to us, stay on top of the latest technology, shop at their own convenience, and reach out to us for assistance.”
Mitsubishi’s superior products are backed by industry-leading service and support. For more information about Wire EDM, Sinker EDM, Laser, Waterjet, Press Brake, Milling, Additive manufacturing, High-Speed VMC, EDM Drill, or Consumable Products, contact MC Machinery Systems, Inc., 1500 Michael Drive, Wood Dale, IL 60191, Phone: 630-616-5920 or visit http://www.mcmachinery.com.